Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - A New Fear

Dex-chan lover
blame dat blonde lel
too overconfident and shit
side chara my ass, eat dat =))

Dex-chan lover
I figured that Midou would wreck her ... now she is Midou's bitch LOL. Whatever Midou did to her was so bad that she now has PTSD.

Mama always used to say don't stick your dick in crazy but in this case Sister-chan stuck her nose (and mouth/tongue?) in crazy. Who is the side character again? Well, surprisingly I don't feel bad for her. I feel bad that she is the next victim but at the same time your mouth shouldn't write checks that your ass can't cash.

Also, this basically confirms that Midou did not lose her memories. It was all faked out. A psychopath on this level would be able to do that easily.

Supporter
Don't know if she's an idiot, or the psycopath is a genious. But this whole situation is a mess now.
Thanks for the chapter.

Am I the only one who is thoroughly enjoyed by the troll faces that midou pulls off, I swear she pulls off some of the best reaction image worthy faces.

@MRPANDOPOOL while you're at it, try getting bitten by a radioactive spider for spider powers. Worked for peter parker! Rather my advice is not to take any manga/comic too seriously, you'll enjoy it more that way.

@nodamnbrakes @johnfm1995
there's so much more sweet twisted glory to come

@Dipuc4Life
Or when shiho told midou about her past, it caused midou to regain her memories which brought back her personality. Either way same outcome I guess we'll find out what happened soon!

@Kyo00
If you enjoyed that, you'll love what's to come. The abuse is far from over.

Group Leader
@nickelton this face?
zodvxmw.png

Dex-chan lover
@Nickelton ... that may be a possibility but ... if that was the case then why did she stalk them to the police station and wait for them to leave. Hmmm, it doesn't sound like the actions of someone who lost their memories. It sounds more like the actions of a woman who is way smarter than the protagonist, knew at some point that he would come to find her, and pretended to have lost her memories. Then when he shows up lures the woman he is with back to her place to extract just exactly who she is and to break her. The only reason the sister is still alive is that she has no interest in the MC as a man. That teacher he is fucking though, that's a whole nother story. She's going to die ... no doubt about that.

Maybe I'm giving Midou too much credit but the fact that she showed up after they got 'released' from the police shows intent. If she really had lost her memories she would have gone home and continued to live her life as a kindergarten teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread