Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - 8 years ago

i kinda like the characterization theyre going with her rn its kinda showing her personality thats not the batshit crazy side

Double-page supporter
As someone who has gone through similar experience with a family member, there are so many things wrong with how she was just "let go" like that from that facility. Honestly, the author is just writing what he thinks the system and law is like.

I would overlook the "plot holes" if this story is at least semi-comedic but since the story is trying to take itself seriously, it just make itself terrible with all those "holes".

Dex-chan lover
"Let me remind you that it's your fault I'm an insufferable piece of trash for yet another chapter!"

Amazing how this same poorly written joke keeps being repeated over the course of a dozen chapters. Can MC finally grow some nads and do something finally?

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why everyone is saying the MC is useless. She has proven time and again that she will go to any lengths to get what she desires. I mean sure she chose a lackluster love interest in Kazumi but eh maybe he's her type, who am i to judge?

Double-page supporter
@onionskins Call the police to tell them what? “Officer! It’s an emergency! My psychopath childhood friend is threatening to kill all my sex friends because I won’t fuck and marry her!” ?
Considering she was already taken by the authorities once when she was a kid, what is the likelihood she is going to continue this after she get out?
The police are useless so getting them involved is just a big risk for the MC probably.

@wilddeath Some people seem to forget that yandere characters will literally go to any lengths for their loved one - there’s no questioning it.

Dex-chan lover
@wilddeath well, can't say lackluster just yet. We don't know what exactly he did to get her so enamored with him in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
3f4.gif

The MC is so wimpy and indecisive. The whole talk about taking the matter into his own hands, ending it once and for all by killing Midou himself was for naught.

At this rate I'm just rooting for Midou and will see whether there will be a "happy" ending. Since this is seinen, the "good" guys might not always win.

I'd love to see her tortured, beaten up, and bruised. Crying to on the ground begging to be killed. But she won't. She should suffer until she dies of old age. If she's prosecuted, all the better.

Dex-chan lover
Was hoping she didn't knew what's right and wrong, but she clearly knew what she done was bad, put her mother through persecutions along with divorce.

She is clearly insane and knows about it or too fucked up to realise anyway.

Just put her out of it, it's the best for the world if she doesn't realise she's hurting people whoever makes contact with her or Ichinose.

If we should suddenly feel for her, you have to be really fucked in the head to root for her.

Just end her, serve some time in the jail, which would be probably not too severe for what she got him through and be glad in heart you made the world better by getting rid of a stain on the world she is.

Users who are viewing this thread