Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Bondage and Brainwashing

Damn she stole my heart with that foot bit
He's fucked up so many times yet still thinks he can get out of this lmao

Also what the hell with that p*nis thing???
I don't remember whether there was any inappropriate vocabulary in this manga but if there was it surely wasn't censored?

Fed-Kun's army
This fucking breaks my heart seeing dudes in this position. even if they like it its sad...
tenor.gif

..................................WHATTHEFUCKISTHISSHITITHAVESUCHADISTURPINGSTORYWHATDAFUCK

Dex-chan lover
this is literally what you deserve if you can't go through with killing a psycho when you have the perfect opp to do so
Except he did, but let his guard down accidentally by meeting and discovering what happened to kohai, then being too early home.

She was baiting him earlier, but meeting with kohai escalated his actions to a point it was predictable.

Banned
I still can't fathom how a lone girl can restrict so many people's freedom by herself and how this guy had all that freedom but he failed to act on it, there are multiple times he can contact people without her supervision and she wouldn't even know what hit her. ahahaahahahahahhah so fucking dumb

Banned
At this point just mc should just kill himself, he's such a worthless bitch. Can't accomplish anything. Why doesn't he feel like he just wants to die, such an useless piece of shit. Does he really think he has any chance now even though he's already failed multiple attempts served up to him on a silver platter???

Dex-chan lover
Whew, still haven’t gotten to a worse part...

Thought the worse of this chapter..
From old era, there is movie about a girl broking knees with a mace at her "boyfriend", this yandere is very soft and lovely

Users who are viewing this thread