Ijousha no Ai

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@mikegnesium
Your post has been found to violate 5.1, Be Civil. This is your first warning.

Please do not shame people for liking certain genres or stories. I expect that you'd not want to be mocked for your taste in reading.

@WellExuuuuseMePrincess
This is the second time we've had to talk about this. You can't explain this away as joking this time. You've been comment banned for 3 days. Take this time to reflect on how you can be more civil or how to report comments for rule breaking behavior instead of engaging in said behavior.

@Zephyrus
Specific quote violating the rule please. Because i can see which one you might be talking about, but it doesn't jive with what you wrote right after "first warning". So quote, if you want to make sense.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@mikegnesium
I was referring to your initial post here: https://mangadex.org/thread/9534/10/#post_293637

And really, just because another user engages in name calling doesn't mean you should stoop to that level either. I decided to cut you a little slack even though technically, you broke 5.1 a total of 3 times in this thread. The block feature is there for a reason. Utilize it if you feel you can't prevent yourself from personal attacks when arguing with someone.

@Zephyrus
Understood, and agreeing about slurs. Cited part? Not so much. With that kind kiddie gloves approach definition of harassment, post that's directly above mine invoked by you also qualifies for a warning. As i'm sure multiple others that were already here.

People are constantly low key crapping on each other tastes across the site, but majority of them have enough of ongoing engagements in their lives / aren't petty enough to report each and every little one of them.

edit: Really, no follow up comment mate? Nor additional warnings? I may find your standards ridiculous, but at least live up to them and distribute your administrative power bullets equally.

At this point I'd grab her and throw myself off the train. Anyone who kills this girl who seems to be magically immune to any sort of comeuppance is doing mankind a favor.

Oh man I'm gonna need more popcorn, these comments are a train wreck on par with the story. Big shout out to Zephyrus for bringing the law

Midou litteraly gave her back to him, come on bruh, just a simple RNC, less than 3 seconds and she is unconscious. Let her sleep and kill her after the train. Isn't the main character like 22+yrs?

This manga is a train wreck and until now I followed it to see if it gets any better.

Nope.

I figured out something awesome for people who don't like this manga, all you do is (get this) stop reading it, I Know! Crazy right?

I don't understand why you guys would read something just to whine in the comment section about it.

Manga about mental illness.

And the comment section

People being mentally ill.

Users who are viewing this thread