Ijousha no Ai

Contributor
@WellExcuuuuuseMePrincess There are a lot of "readers" who seem to want to just bring on the hate or post really stupid stuff. One of the most common excuses (note I said "excuses" and not "reasons") is that they have invested so much time into what they thought was a good manga, and are now just expressing their displeasure at the manga not being up to par anymore. Of course, trying to explain to them that they can just stop reading it doesn't work for them. Not intelligent enough to be able to process something as simple as that concept, I guess.

Contributor
Pls tag me when this ends, so that I can at least read the last chapter. It went down really fast and there's still so much that can plainly go wrong.

Double-page supporter
Horror make no sense, please just remember this.

Why the fuck do he still hesitate ? She's here go one ! (Of course not in the middle of the train obviously unless he's desperate and out of options if he ever had one --")
The more it goes, more i feel this dumbass is just a lunatic as that girl and he will just end up as her psycho puppy

I can't understand those MC sometime especialy in that sort of story

I'll be honest, I enjoyed the earlier chapters and was getting into the adult arc and all but all this stuff with the train has just felt too forced for me. I get that mental scars can do a lot and all but the sister had an idea about what could happen and was a full grown adult, yet still managed to get subdued and unable to fight back plus had an entire mental breakdown over night? I was willing to give lee-way for the girl to be super smart and all earlier on because ultimately she was coming off a bit of an adult level intelligence against kids, but now we've got less reason to believe that she had the resources on hand to pull something off (due to years without her memories) and the important part of explaining how she managed to break a grown adult who understood the full extent she was willing to go in about 6-10 hours just really stretches things to me. I get that we're shown signs of physical pain she endured but she's not at knife-point, in the middle of the street, where she could run away, scream, tackle the girl knowing that the guy will back her up, whatever.

For anyone who's enjoying it, I hope that you still have a good time, but it just feels to me like this story doesn't feel like 'earning' the pain and suffering we see in people and will just off-screen it to inflict mental scars and training that should have taken much longer to inflict for the sake of being able to keep the atmosphere.

Fed-Kun's army
i still wondered about the fact that everyone on the train don't give a fuck about this!

Group Leader
We've got a patreon if you want to help buy raws!
https://www.patreon.com/KhaosScans

Aggregator gang
To everyone below me, yes in fact there’s a person that enjoy this story (spoiler : me).
And damn, he finally broke.

This MC is now one of my most hated characters in all form of media, I hope that Midou breaks him beyond salvation.

How the fuck did this manga win a award?

Don't you just love it when the Yandere comes out on top? I certainly do though I hope it stays that way.

Qqz

I'm enjoying it though.. will donate when I can to help with raws to finish this

this man deserve it imo. he is so indecisive. If he really hates her, then he should kill her when she regained her memories, not finding causus beli or something reason like you are going for a war. Heck even you become a murderer, you can spill her crime and gain public sympathy. Even the officer already know her background and seems chill if something happen to her (he still will warned him though as a police).

I do not know what does this man want and his way of thinking. I began to wonder he himself enjoy this.

Users who are viewing this thread