Ijousha no Ai

Group Leader
@Laho absolutely not. male "yandere" that do this kind of shit irl are pretty common. im not here to read non-fiction. this works as it is because midou is a good yandere

Group Leader
@mikegnesium narcissists and abusers are everywhere. dudes stalking and beating women and being insanely possessive and controlling is way too common, and women in abusive relationships will often be too scared to try to leave because if she can't get completely and totally away from him forever then it'll only make things worse, and that's if he doesn't outright kill her

inb4"not all men"

ive removed the "award winning" tag since ive searched a bit and haven't been able to find any news of it winning an award. if anybody knows the award it allegedly won, that should be included in the description

Supporter
@tathra you over estimate the actual number of relationships that are that bad. Those kinds of toxic relationships are in the minority with them being about just as likely to happen to men as they are to women. While men are more likely to be physically abusive, women are more likely to be psychologically/mentally damaging.

Calling them common is a massive overstatement.

Group Leader
ah there it is. what ever would we do without the brave misogynist MRA fucktards rushing and falling all over themselves to proclaim "not all men!" and "women are just as bad!" every time somebody says true things about men?

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's true there are many more men than women who would possessively control their spouse and resort to violence, that much is evident. However, midou definitely takes it quite a few steps higher.

Although, I fail to see why claiming "not all men resort to violence or spouse abuse" is mysogenistic. Claiming most or all men are abusive/toxic in relationships is sexist by nature.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@tathra
Your post has been found to violate 5.1, Be Civil.

Please attack the post and not the poster. We do not make personal attacks on MD.

Thanks,

Zeph

I just read the first 5 chapters. Yep, it's super garbage, he had at least 2 chances to take her down, but he didn't do shit and started to crying like a little bitch instead, cool. He didn't go to police just because he didn't want the nudes of girl blindfolded and tied to a fucking chair spread online? Are you fucking serious? On top of that, i'm sure the only copy of this photos are on psycho's phone and if you take her down on the ground, grab the phone and run away, she can't do shit.

... I think I'm not the only one to think it but... It's pretty hard to read this poor typewritting ^^'

I wish people who wrote the synopsis took the time to write something clear and concise instead of an eigth grader's first poem.

Users who are viewing this thread