Ijousha no Ai

Contributor
Yandere are indeed the best, but till now is too much preditcable, surprise me in the next chapters with something unexpected. :)

Dex-chan lover
He should have beat the shit out of her. Why hasn't he taken self-defense classes?

Fed-Kun's army
Someone spoil me, who is the milf on the cover and what chapter does she show up?

I swear to god if this makes it past 6 i'm going to flip shit i'm gonna follow it tho just to see how they keep going further down then rock bottom .

@Dtar316 Not sure about that mate. In Mirai Nikki, even with her psychotic behavior you can kinda 'root' for Yuno since she actually cares for Yukki, and most of the time (not always) she hears his opinion before doing drastic stuff. The yandere in this manga certainly does not have the MC's best interests in mind.

that was just wao , more , punish her more , make him break , ugggh just why the author hidden the gore creation scene , it should be the best part ...

@Khaos
Thanks a lot for keeping at it! If this has at least 5 volumes, just how many more chapters are there? Do you have the raws already?

@Weabooribs At the moment there are 59 chapters beyond chapter 9. The most recent chapter is 68.

You can check out the raws in one of the links provided.

Group Leader
@weabooribs I don't have the raws yet but i know where to buy them and as Gilbert said, the most recent is 68 but it is on going. We also appreciate donations to help buy raws ^.^

I feel sad for the yandere, the MC doesn't even seem to care about her one bit.

In the yandere stories/stalker stories I've read so far, the main character had at least some sympathy for the yandere.

But who knows, I have no scientific background knowledge on psychology, maybe it's more common to not feel any sympathy but rather act like prey in front of a potent predator if you got traumatized during your childhood by said person.

@asriel
Well to be fair so far the only interactions the main character has had with this girl is that she bumped into him, confessed her love out of nowhere (which he turned down), and then
she proceeded to murder his crush, and years later tortures his newly made friend/love interest. He has absolutely 0 reason to feel sympathy for this person. She has effectively ruined his cheerful childhood and turned him into a paranoid introvert.

Generally in other yandere stories the yandere starts off by being super helpful and kind to the main character, thus forging the bond. That's why I feel that in this manga its a rather unique take on the character archetype, it feels much more unhinged and unpredictable,
and strangely more 'sane' than usual (obviously still absolutely insane, but it feels much more calculated and less emotionally driven, if that makes sense)
She seems fully aware that what she's doing is not going to make her likable, she merely wants to manipulate and control the main character.

@Khaos
I currently own volumes 1 to 5 (despite not being able to read japanese, I'm not a clever man) I don't know if that could be of any help, but I doubt I could make scans of them that are of acceptable quality anyway. Unless there's some sort of trick to it.
Either way thanks for giving this manga love!

I don't know where this manga will go but I hope it don't go bullshitting with the mc liking the yandere for no reason and them being "together forever". Just make the mc or the yandere die idk but no "happy" retard end please.

From a narrative point of view, it would be interesting to see a yandere as what she truly is, a deviant sociopathic woman who can't even fathom the notion of her beloved one being actually a person who might not want to be with her. And it would be actually even more interesting to keep her as the main character, instead of turning her into an obstacle for the MC in his quest to be able to trust girls again.
Let them fight, let them hurt each other.

Users who are viewing this thread