Ijousha no Ai

Double-page supporter
Have to agree here, I get the first time and the second, but if the MC lets himself get kicked around again for no reason...

Aggregator gang
NGL this is my guilty pleasure manga. It's kind of analogous to The Room in how entertainingly dumb it is.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@WellExuuuseMePrincess
@Deathglass

Both of your comments have been found to violate 5.1, Be Civil. If you can't say anything nice to one another, use the ignore function. You can do this by clicking on a user's profile and then Block. You will no longer see a user's posts or PMs. If you won't ignore each other, take it to PM. If you persist in violating 5.1, further action will be taken.

Thanks,

Zeph

Dex-chan lover
Having breezed through this to catch up. Wow. Fucking wow.
Essentially the killer bitch is a Mary Sue. She never does anything wrong, is never punished for her actions, and turns even people who despise her in sniveling little slaves. JUUUUUST WOW
Even as far as garbage goes, there's better garbage out there.

You've been warned.

Aggregator gang
So, where's the comedy in this manga? Who is tagging this series? The only comedy I see is the comment section.

I was smiling when she was teasing the blonde girl who was holding pee .. there is a little comedy.

yep... now i know for sure i'm a vanillafag. i can't stand how indecisive and weak the MC is...

goddamit just kick her in the crotch and stab.

I wish I was in Shiho place for some reason that I can't understand nor explain. Perhaps a new door has been open... I wonder how many more will open, too.

@rageriserdna
The story would be over if he did that right in chapter one. That wouldn't make for a very interesting story right?
It's kind of like why kind of evangelion spoilers
shinji doesn't get in the fucking robot in evangelion like naruto jumps into every battle he can, because if he did
the story wouldn't hold much value anymore. They are imperfect people in a imperfect fictional world and the imperfect situations that arise from them are where the fun is. You have to be able to accept that the MC is going to get his proverbial shit kicked in, because the story isn't about how awesome he is, in fact its the opposite. Now obviously I'm not claiming that this manga is a masterpiece, because it isn't. But it sure as hell is fun if you stop worrying about it.

I know this kind of story isn't for everybody, but to try you really have to let go of the idea that this should all work just like it would in the real world. If someone can't do that, this isn't the story for them. Which is fine! to each their own.

Dex-chan lover
mc still being indecisive and letting her take control. what a surprise

@Nickelton , but the story is actually shit. I think we're all here, eating popcorn, and watching a damn good trainwreck. I worry for anyone that actually thinks it's well written

Users who are viewing this thread