Ikemen ni Tensei Shita kedo Cheat wa Dekimasen Deshita

Contributor
@MtnCat Shit u right. I can definitely see the purple haired girl being a villainess (gotta have drill hair) and the other guys also being candidates. Well, in that case, him being an ikemen isn't too OP, cause all the dudes will be hot. Damn, that would suck for him if he were in an otome game, but I am all for that shit

Well, it's only one chapter so I wouldn't put all my eggs in that basket, but I am definitely more intrigued about where this will go now.

Imagine if his Introduction was like:
"Hello people, My name is Chad Thundercock"

If anyone want to read the raw wn , here
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0391dt/

I got interested and have been reading the webnovel, the 1st half is kinda a romcom but the Second half is not and kinda changes genre, so i Will say i do not recommend this and i wanted someone to Tell these 3 tags to myself to not start reading this:
- Mind control
- NTR
- Damsel in distress
I hate 99% of the stories with this combo, so If you are ok with It and the change of tone in the story maybe you will like It.

For those who want detailed spoilers:
The demonking with the help of the "original saint" brainwashes everyone in the country to forget MC and he takes the place of Mc as the FL fiance. Then the Mc goes in a journey to find out How to defeat him and dispel the magic (the story havent ended).
There's a bunch of coincidendences to justify that.
- the corny love Power that creates miracles is weaker than normal Magic of the demon king
- kingdom defenses and inteligence are a joke
- MC knows when demons Will act, and does no preparation or anything.

Sure the ending will be happy, but its not that type o tragedic hero story i wanted to read even more with those 3 tags.

So i got say dont read or at least expect to be disapointed.

Users who are viewing this thread