Ikenie ni Natta Ore ga Nazeka Jashin wo Horoboshite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the scanlation! You did a pretty decent job, as for splitting up chapters, only do it if the raws/source is split up.

Double-page supporter
He only got one copy of the eye skill. Is it an infinite use type, because he's already used that single copy twice.. Other techniques, he uses up the copy when used..
Apologies for the confusion.

If you check Marie's speech-bubble, in the second panel of page 6, it's implied that he uses Stock an (unknown) number of times, whilst the monster is confused.

I mightn't have provided the most understandable translation, sorry.

Best Regards,
Lectonal.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Huh, is this chapter a reupload, maybe previously was divided into multiple releases? Chapter 8.3 with Serena's joining the journey was new when I read that, but I'm pretty sure I've read the content of this chapter 9 back then.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure that absolutely nothing will come of them taking all of the carrots from that field. Surely there wont be an owner that is going to be quite furious at being stolen from.
yeah, that's some bs logic by the spirit that clearly just wanted those carrots.

Group Leader
@Lectonal i wouldnt mind helping you out with redrawing if it would help lessen your load so you can focus on TL, you seem like a nice guy, this community needs more of you
Hit me up on discord if youre interested, leviathan666

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the upload ❤️
Personal life always comes first so take ya time if ya gotta

Dex-chan lover
I really hope they meet up in the next chapter or 2! I'm not a fan of the miss each other just barely until the end trope

Thank you for the translation and upload! I think that full chapter uploads are preferred to the sliced up ones. It's well worth the wait!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I think i'm done with this dumb manga. Every 2 steps MC takes he "accidentally" stumbles upon sugoi legendary loot that he proceeds to pick up with his convenient power, which only makes him stronger. And where is the story supposed to proceed? Both parties are just gonna keep traveling looking for each other while missing each other by a hair? Not to mention thoughtless story points, like sending the fucking princess commander and the holy priestess with cannon fodder that can't defeat a few wolves.

Users who are viewing this thread