Ikinokori Renkinjutsushi wa Machi de Shizuka ni Kurashitai

Double-page supporter
@FUJOSHIGIRL yes i got got your message you dimwit no meed to DM if you could read mine then i could read yours, tho i saw you did this for no reason, i will call anyone who posts a petitions for a company to make anything a "fucking idiot" and considering you posted it in an unrelated manga's comments and it got moderated, well you get the picture.

p.s don't DM me you're not that important

@aberdeus Well if you would mind your own damn business and never came at me for no reason their would be no problem cause no one else seemed to care but you like why are u always up my ass for no reason.

BTW: I am important bitch😝

Double-page supporter
@FUJOSHIGIRL
1 i'm not "up in your ass for no reason" i gave you a reason
2 thanks for reporting me, i won't do the same to you
3 you believe what you want but you're not important in the slightest
4 i'm down to humor people like you on the internet as long as you reply so keep it up
5 Glad i could help

Double-page supporter
i knew you'd try and get the last word in, petty people are so obvious in their actions.

Double-page supporter
I want to like this but it’s the romance I can’t accept ^.^ that’s just my guy taste tho

Dex-chan lover
@UnknownSaint111 lol I doubt it's a guys thing, I really like the synopsis and it gives chance for many funny stories and adventures but yeah, I don't like romance in this kind of setting and much less right from the start (it just makes things awkward and adds extra drama) so~ I'll just jump to the next one ~

hmmmmm slave shit hu.

ill still keep an eye on this, hope it subverts, but nothing is worse than "but im a good slave owner dont yah know"

its the absolute worst.

Every dumb ass jap wants a peaceful life, but doesn’t understand you have to fight for it and earn it.

Dex-chan lover
@mustardhobo you realize how hectic the japanese business model is, most of the time they work their asses off for little reward, they're fighting for a peaceful life but they ain't getting that life, that's why this kind of wish fulfillment is popular in japan

wish there were potions that wouldn't expire like honey would.
She could be a millionaire
1. Preserve a large amount of items that are related to the environment (endangered or susceptible to change)
2. Store all those items in a safe, undiscovered place
3. Drink 'Living Death'
4. Wake up and hope that the items you have are considered luxurious, extinct, etc.
5. Profit
Caution: When you can't pay for any debts and don't have any relatives, this is safe, doing this with relatives will make their descendants kill you as soon as they know you were the reason they shouldered their debts

Double-page supporter
It is strange, I would swear to have already read these chapters in English here on mangadex.

Contributor
Funny seeing this manga, when I'm currently playing the Atelier games, trying to get up to date..I'm on Atelier Shallie now.

Users who are viewing this thread