I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Assuming that was not the plan all along.
You're right about the heroines often being evil, though I'm not getting that vibe from this one. I think she's just a massive self-righteous idiot, who only believes in doing the pure white good things, and refuses to ever deal in shades of grey.

I hope I'm right about that, I'm sort of tired of the "evil heroine" trope in these villainess comics.

Dex-chan lover
I would've had to shoot someone if it was a full stabbing cliffhanger, I do like that villainess-chan keeps a cool head. It's nice to see an update for this, someone else did promise to work on it but hitting it with a stim shot helps.

A nice jolt of reality for the sheltered Heroine, I think we can work with her. Tbh given her age being idealistic makes more sense, especially if she's capable which she clearly can be.

Dex-chan lover
Playing devil's advocate all she seems to notice is a guy run out and fall over and a girl who proclaims herself to be a villain try to take an axe to his head.

You hardly expect the guy cowering on the ground to grab a knife to try to kill someone.

Users who are viewing this thread