I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
I may have forgotten a lot of things, but I remember my hate for Liz 😡😡😡

Aggregator gang
"What a horrible thing to do"
said to a beat up girl covered blood in front of a beat up little boy also covered in blood.

Dex-chan lover
A wild cylph update! Gonna be honest, I thought this manga was a lost cause since the other scans team hasn't uploaded a new chapter in over 6 months. They seriously have too many projects to be effective

Dex-chan lover
I think the only thing more powerful than royalty in their society is religion and religion is a helluva drug. They can't just one-sidedly declare her as a fake saintess. She needs to fall from grace publicly or else the repercussions would shake their society.

Also where did you happen to find the raws, if you don't mind.
Yeh that makes sense. Also, I found the raw on senmanga.

had to re-read this to remember the story and oof I wanna know how liz gon explain why she did that cause mc is a small girl, clearly battered and her little servant boy crawling on ground also battered, but nah the big muscular dude with not even a scuff to show is the victim in her mind?

Dex-chan lover
Whelp, I picked a hell of a time to catch up.. I guess I’ll see what happens in a couple of months.

I’m pretty sure I can guess some of the comments, but in this case I don’t think the heroine is evil, just particularly stupid.

Thank you so much for the update! I hope all is well!

Damn though, if the heroine can cast that magic so quickly why can't she release it equally as fast?

Dex-chan lover
That escalated quickly. Someone else seems to have their own plans to turn this story awry.

Dex-chan lover
Playing devil's advocate all she seems to notice is a guy run out and fall over and a girl who proclaims herself to be a villain try to take an axe to his head.

You hardly expect the guy cowering on the ground to grab a knife to try to kill someone.
True, but I wonder why she's there in the first place. Almost like she was coming by to "save" MC to further improve her own reputation.

Users who are viewing this thread