I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if this was really just her "not wanting him to see her that way" / getting clouded by her feelings, or if this is the same story-correction force that's implied to be affecting the students, making her more of a "real" villainess than her performance.

Dex-chan lover
in your dream Mss Saintess....

~~Villainess​
s5hrrz450k90hB4vHyfh-o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Yes, it's a flaw in her villainess role if she can give her own eye to a blind underling, but when someone is genuinely worried about her (unlike Liz), she loses her cool and responds thoughtlessly. Not being emotional to the point it affects her words and action is her trademark as a villainess, after all. It's also how she has been dealing with Liz.

I doubt I will ever stop being bothered by that missing eye. I hope she gets a new one somehow.

Dex-chan lover
i just finished watching Scott Pilgrim Takes Off and now, every time there's some kind of heated argument that is similar to a "battle", the narrator of that show lives on my head rent-free and kept saying shit like [person A] vs. [person B]... Fight! and then i just read this and the narrator just fucking said in my brain "heroine liz vs villainess alicia" lmao

her being lucky without experiencing any shit ever is like her biggest red flag considering she can only imagine and pretend to know what others felt during such turbulent times.

alicia is literally the walking reality-check for the saintess lmao

alicia is a TSUN-TSUN-DERE-DERE lmaooooooooooo very wrong move gurrl

stfu twin-tails
3gwgvi.png

gtfoh 304. my girl don't need judgement from a stalker.

Dex-chan lover
Who tf are you? a new contender?
Can someone spoil me in the next chapters in what happens in the novels??
Basically some people at the academy will basically treat Alicia like the villainess, they’ll try to ostracize her but she’s basically enjoying that it’s happening. There are two factions: Liz’s so called faction of “fans” and those who support Alicia. Over the course several minor characters will switch to Alicia’s side because of how her straightforward actions.

Eventually, there’s an investigation that needs to be done about the incident with a lone wolf that involved Liz while Alicia was doing the 2 year self isolation. Alicia and Duke have this slight misunderstanding which Duke for some reason forgets about her and claims he doesn’t know her. This causes Alicia to feel uncertain in the meantime. Soon after Alicia is charged with doing something to Duke and is exiled out of the country. In reality this was a ploy by Duke to let Alicia out of the country in order to do the needed investigation since they hit a wall since they couldn’t investigate the foreign country without trying to send someone there and Alicia was basically wanting to do it. The next arc involves Alicia’s investigation that requires her to pretend to be a blind boy slave and eventually finding out why the incident happen. Meanwhile in the academy, the truth about Liz is revealed.

Users who are viewing this thread