I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
queen consort good at her job, shame her goals run parallel to what we as readers want.

Dex-chan lover
I'm only pointing out what I see in forums everytime there's a female villain that ain't the protag
Holy sh are you guys serious? The mother wasn’t that bad enough to warrant these “women” comments like I’ve seen worse villainess out there. It seems some of you are itching to degrade half of the population it’s truly disgusting
Ignorant obseded with their political view are always fun to read.

People insult ALL the character that act like trash regardless of their gender, here it's a woman that act like the worst shit that manipulate her own son but they also regulary insulte anyone else, even men.
But crazy ignore this, lose their mind and shit on the wall when anyone dare to disrespect a fucking bitch...

Dex-chan lover
The misogyny popping out after this chapter is alarming.
I'm afraid this comic explored outside the target demographic.
Please remember, when you curse out "women" you're also cursing out our dear villainess. And this woman you're infuriated by was written by a man.

Not that my lectures would do anything, but I hope some people come to reason and don't let their hatred slip out so carelessly.
Bra… Disliking a manipulative asshole with currently no redeeming qualities is the same for any gender or character. She is in no way like the current MC, and it’s a bad take to even try to make that comparison. Have you really read the series?

I get you want to get on a soapbox about what seems to be common bad things in writing, but this series is in no shape or form where you plant it.

Dex-chan lover
If the nobles ever became dissatisfied with Luke, a faction behind Will could form, it's only natural she'd plot to remove him from the picture, as cruel as it is it's anything but irrational to remove that sort of threat. And Will knows it, that's why he called himself a fool, he played the politics very poorly.
He trusted his bro, but his bro was a Tommen.

ahem. I mean, way too easily manipulated.

Supporter
I'm wondering if the king actually died from heartbreak. His condition worsened quite quickly once it seemed Luke was set to take the throne...... a certain bitch queen may have been more malicious than we thought.

Dex-chan lover
That was a surprisingly close guess
Depends - using tributary status to begin an economic exchange while ostensibly acting as a protectorate isn't an outrageous idea: it would keep that other country on the backfoot and reconsidering their own invasion without sending resources one-way into the collapsed economy - though Liz is speed running the worst part of capitalism with her suggestion to make potatoes into the "tax crop" - just look at the Great Famine.
---
Hey, who wants to take bets that Duke's grandfather is "Grandpa Will"?

Group Leader
Ignorant obseded with their political view are always fun to read.

People insult ALL the character that act like trash regardless of their gender, here it's a woman that act like the worst shit that manipulate her own son but they also regulary insulte anyone else, even men.
But crazy ignore this, lose their mind and shit on the wall when anyone dare to disrespect a fucking bitch...
You do realise I’m directing my comment towards the person who decided to conclude their criticism of a single bad character with “women” comments and not towards other commenters who rightfully criticised the mother? I have no problem with people who criticised the mother for her bad actions, but to take this opportunity to say “women bad” is so problematic I don’t see why you and @AnotherDuck are defending it

Dex-chan lover
You do realise I’m directing my comment towards the person who decided to conclude their criticism of a single bad character with “women” comments and not towards other commenters who rightfully criticised the mother?
Funny, many women go around all the time saying "men are trash" "men are pervert" and other shit, it's quite easy to find these in the com section of Yuri invaded by progressist retard, but no one every lose their mind about some kind of misandry.
So why when someone say "women" people like you lose their mind?

Dex-chan lover
To quote the Master Bard of my generation:

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

Users who are viewing this thread