I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me

I expect this to not go in the way she wants instead becomes the heroine, and I see the king likes her ideas

Double-page supporter
I was going to say, what the hell does she think a villainess is, and then I remembered aaaaaalllll those villainess reincarnation stories and all those definitely-not-heroines, all the sexy male leads, all the bad people they keep fighting back against, and I'm now completely confused.

...maybe she's right?

I love this series because our mc somehow has an unorthodox view on what a villain truly is. She doesn't play the role of a heroine, who's soft -spoken and beloved by all. Instead she chooses to be a bull-headed but capable villain. Think demon king or final boss. Her idea of a villain is one that solely targets the hero and doesn't let her position or gender confine her.

I find her endearing compared to Bakarina who's loved by all but somehow hopeless in both love and being able to protect herself.

Fed-Kun's army
What a relief that this isn't just a generic villainess manga, really nice to see how it's progressing.

The light novel is well written and doesn't entirely go down the same trope other "villainess" novels / manga follow. Her intentions to be a villainess are true and her actions don't conflict with her dream (at least so far). I hope this manga does well.

Supporter
I dont know why but... it feel boring to me for some reason, couldnt bring myself to keep reading it.

Double-page supporter
I really like it so far but every time the word villianess pops out of her mouth I can't help but cringe. Cause like what you say versus what you're doing is the total opposite. She's basically that one skit from ProZD with the unintentional helpful villan.

>story is called I'll Become a Villainess
>main character does everything in her power not to
HoW oRiGiNaL

Users who are viewing this thread