I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me

oh my god??? i love her????? shes so cute??????? id wait months, nay, years if it means i can see her again shes so cute like oh my god its so endearing how earnest she is i love her

This is so good. The story is interesting and i love the FL so much. She is just so cute n admirable for never give up❤️

Oh man, I love this story! The characters are interesting and the premise is super cool. I like this sort of MC the most. I'll definitely be looking forward to future updates

so far interesting.
(as a side note, diamonds are not rare, and not that expensive in medieval societies; when compared to other precious stones with actual rarity)

This is one of the best stories that I read in LN. Pacing is much better there. It has already 237 chaps on raws

Agreeing with Cerain, the light novel is definitely more detailed. There are 23 chapters out right now, and it only caught up to the end of chapter two around chapter 20. This is partially because the chapters are kind of short, but also because we get more information. For example, her brothers and the capture targets, including the prince, were kind of stalking her. They literally watched her read books for ten hours, then stalked after her to see her practicing her sword at night in secret. I'm just going to assume the manga isn't gonna let us know that, since it already happened, so it's not a spoiler.

Double-page supporter
The prince's name is Duke? A lot of princes are dukes or become dukes. But worse if he loses his position as prince then he'd be Duke Duke formerly known as Prince Duke.

Intelligent main character who knows what to do ✔️
A lot of funny/beneficial misunderstandings ✔️
MC with clear goal and pursues it in her own way ✔️
Strong and willfull MC ✔️
Non-manipulative MC ✔️
Honest and straightforward mc✔️

I'm starting to like this manga already.

Users who are viewing this thread