I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me

Still bewildered by the scenes on chapter 2. The heck that happen. For no apparent reason, she just met the king. Anyways, it's good, plot wise and illustration as well. And the brown main male character, it's a SSR lol that's really rare. Looking forward to it's updates.

But how does being the villainess that goes down in history any good for her wouldn’t it be bad? I can’t understand her train of thought but whatever

I know they're trying to set her up as this prodigy, but like... isn't she just way too young? Like she's five whole years younger than the prince (who I'm guessing is the ML), and most otome/isekai are set during their school years. I'm quite interested in how the original heroine ended up with a villainess who is 5 years younger than her. Like how much of a (love) threat is a 10 year old, when your 15? Like that's such a weird age gap that the author decided to do.

While I think the FL is a bit OP and its pretty obvious the ML is the prince (and already likes her), i'm still curious to see where this is all leading. Hopefully, to something satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
@JKBP48 might be something like samurai's honor or something where their death is something that is glorified.

i might be wrong lmao

if the mc isn't evil and instead wants to go out of her way to do good with no benefits then im immediately going to drop because of the incorrect title

So there are a lot of things that are over the top in this, the FL seems to be a bit of a mary sue, way too perfect and honestly the author made her capable of way too much. Inhumane and impossible. No one
can read that many books in one sitting, our eyes and brains are not capable of speaking that fast, let alone reading that fast. Literally if she had spoken the words aloud at super speed she still could've have gone through even a quarter of what she's supposed to have accomplished. THAT being said, I still find this to be cute and enjoyable. Definitely worth the read though I get the suspicion that this has been dropped already

@kachimo I agree the age gap is too big. The 12 year old prince fell in love with the seven year old. And the 15 year old heroine’s love rival is a 10 year old kid lmao.

Aggregator gang
Why is our MC 10yrs old when competing with the 15yr old heroine. That's super odd. The release schedule also seems super jank, so I would just recommend reading other villainess manga instead

Though, something like villainess and otome game is extremely generic but the story exceed my expectation. I read the novel and didn't thought that this story will be quite good. The MC is OP but she struggle a lot, so it's balanced I guess.

Been reading the novel as well

there are parts that are actually dark.

mmmm, imagine being a villain and trying to not become one when you can try to be a villain and end up not being a villain lol
chumps got their logic twisted these days

Users who are viewing this thread