I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me

Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!

Please😁

I'm a fan of villainess genre because it's so refreshing especially when the heroine of otome game is described as much as this one, getting loved by a bunch of captured target with different personality, background, and preference. But this one a bit imbalance to me :( so sad to find out that I don't really like this. Gotta keep in tab first cause there's only 3 chapters so far which is about
[ul]MC that stubbornly wanted to become villainess and met her domeday (and historically famous) but the reason is still unknown (while Bertia was the same, somehow it's amusing... probably because she's so hell bent about it but she still think about other's happiness) [/ul]
[ul]I don't get it how magic works in here, even there's a physical buff magic, it's little bit too much especially wrapped in single chapter (=___=) with her body to read words about completed a hundreds of excerise (push up etc.) [/ul]
[ul]Suddenly the emperor prefer to discuss political issue with a bunch of kids? took interest on a kid and wanted to hear her opinion? I'm sure some adult could give same/similar opinion, but was it because he looking for a candidate for prince's fiancé?? [/ul]
[ul]5 years gap? I'd say it's weird like how she will clash with the heroine, not to mention she won't have time to meet with main captured target or any target unless they wanted to meet her. Age gap = different class = some distances, unless she's permitted to attend same class [/ul]

But yeah, the pace is so horrible (×____×) it's like scattered and fastly want to get into the main stage where drama will be there

This looks like author wanted to make an all-in-one MC but rather than that kind of villainess mary sue, I find Bertia with golden heart yet slow witted is more endearing, there's also Katarina, Melissa, Tia (~Medea but minus strong physical ability and magic), and Medea (she's perfect yet imperfect at the same time)

this age gap between the MC and the likely ML is pretty unpleasant, 5 years would no big deal if they were both adults but they ain't, ML's 15 and already seems like he's attracted to the 10 year old protagonist

Dex-chan lover
@Winterflower18 also abuot bertia's story. Prince Cecil is the actual main character and it revolves around his POV, the villainess being on the side doing her own thing, so we don't really know how bertia thinks and do only when its conveyed to prince cecil.
Also Can I know what Tia, Melissa and Medea manga is about?

So I'm getting major pedo vibes. Isn't she like 10? So once she's 15 the male love interest would be 20... I see.

I know we all immediately thought of the shoujo plot device of ML delivering medicine through a kiss to FL, but I’ll hold my judgement in check for now. We only see a back view and a close up of his face, but no confirmed kiss. If it’s beaked that a teenage pr did in fact kiss a minor, I’m dropping this manga, even though FL is awesome.

the bad
-power fantasy aka being very strong with a very small amount of time and effort and having people be suprised of it
-mc is a villaness but suffers no hardships from it, so she might as well be a heroine. her being a villaness was an effort to be unique
-art is a carbon copy of any other villaness isekai
-boring characters
-shitty pacing

the good
-everything else is just okay/too lazy to point out more bad

maybe it'll get better when she gets to the academy. i would recommend maybe following it until it becomes absolute shit

I am honestly so confused about the age thing. I even went back to reread the first chapter, and although it never says anything merely shows images it kind of implies that the FL and the heroine are around the same age. How else would the FL be a thorn in her side during the Academy years if they weren't within a year or two of each other? And by the brief images we get of the original otome game they look to be within the same age range. But then now the FL is only 10 and everyone else has already started attending the Academy? Like is there a translation error somewhere? Or did the author mess up cause I'm totally confused!

Also fully agree if it turns out she is only 10, and the prince is 15 and he did what it looks like he did uh no, that's not romantic that's messed up and dropping this worthy.

@QueenKittyKat in the novel she sneaked into the academy to find her brother, of course this manga’s pacing is just..... 4 manga chapters = 60~ novel chapters. I wouldn’t recommend this manga, everything is too rushed leaving A LOT of things unexplained which makes this manga piece of crap

@ikstarven the manga specifically states that is starts when she is 15, not when she is 10, this is simply to give context considering the manga is going a different route =P.

considering this, they have dedicated 4 whole chapters to worldbuilding, which when most only give 1 or 2 chapters , is quite substantial compared to others and why the pace doesn't feel that fast unless you read the novel since it does build off of it to begin with before branching out to a different route.

@QueenKittyKat alot of people seem to have missed it. chapter 1+2 she is 10 chapter 3 she is twelve and chapter 4 she is thirteen. It actually mentioned this as it transitions about 1/4 -1/3 of the way through the chapters. She is 3 years younger then the oldest love interests. It is weird that she enters so much later then the heroine but that might be an error or something.

@Terrate Still I like seeing Bertia from Cecil's pov as much as how inhumanly capable doing everything by himself :3 (I tried to read the webnovel but it just wasn't for me, so I could say the manga successfully potrayed the wn to attract readers with good pace and angle drawing)

Tia is from The Villainess Lives Twice (join discrord to continue reading it, same team with I Become the Hero's Mom manhwa)
Melissa is from Beware of the Villainess
Medea is from Your Throne (webtoon, free chapters. Tl group stopped doing tl in here because there's no point to continue it)
All of them are manhwa :3 they're not the typical villainess and as unique as Bertia and Katarina (^^)

Tia is a MC that wants to atone her sins for her wrongdoing that brought the empire meet its doomday solely because she wants affection from her mother and brother (even after what they have done to her, in her second life chance, she didn't want them death but correctly her past mistakes). She was villain but not because purely loved the thrill. A very pure girl that believe her bloodline too much

Melissa is a MC that wants to save the protag from all target (such as playboy prince, stalker brother, yandere rich young man, musclehead werewolves). She hates those wimpy men that never let protag voices what she thinks but only pestering her. Early chapter might be off a bit but it's getting better

Medea is an outstanding duke's daugther, from bloodline to capability. She is the real villainess and yet not really a villain. Her relationship with second female lead is like Elsa and Anna, both are strong their personality and capability differ because the people surrounding them while they're growing up
also the two male lead is like water and oil, but at this point I believe if it's yuri Medea as MC can be paired with either the second female lead or those two male lead :p

Users who are viewing this thread