I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me

Group Leader
She is a really smart villainess. Can’t wait for the next update 🤗☺️
Thank you for translating this manga.

Dex-chan lover
She's a smart cookie, that's for sure. The pacing is so crazy. Ch. 1 was 10 chapters of the novel and 2 was 4 chapters. I like the MC so it's fine.

One of my most anticipated premises right now. I'm sad it only updates monthly but damn is that art worth it <3

??????? Why
did the king suddenly ask stuff like that to her? Afaik wasn't the only trait known about her from the capture targets her dedication to swordplay, and not her knowledge about politics or w/e?

Reading the spoilers from comments actually make me more hyped for this series.

Cant wait for the next chapter

It's weird to have a prince named duke. If he became a duke, he'll be called duke duke 😂

Oh this is getting good !! this is smiliar to common sense of duke's daughter (its a gem)but less detailed.
Thank you for an update❤️

Looks good from the start, hope the MC doesn't turn out to be one of the oblivious ones in the highly likely situation that the ML falls for her, denying it because of the plot for a long time (as lots of other stories do, insufferably so).

It also seems like a weekly manga (10 pages a week, chapter 2 raws were split into 2, whereas it was put up as 1 chapter here). So that's cool. Next update for raws in 3 days.

Our Villainess is a complete idiot. For no explained reason, she's a genius at everything she does. She purposely meets with the male leads and shows off good qualities of herself and just overall is completely wierd? She doesn't have any foresight for her actions and even though her goal is to "become the best villainess", she has made 0 steps on that path despite their already being 3 events in the 2 chapters uploaded. For these reasons, I will be dropping and I don't suggest you read.

Dex-chan lover
Jeeze, some of these reviews are serious business it seems.

Has potential to be entertaining, but this glacial release pace is ng.

Honestly i can't get why she wants to be a villainess. Is there a reason? And why every king or emperor always ask a child an opinion? Lol I just find it funny lmao. The art is great. The story is fast paced and simple.

I always wonder why these "villainess" stories even bother with that backstory because it usually never has any implications on their lives asides trying to avoid death flags, so it's nice to see the MC trying to play the part this time. There's another manga with the exact same premise (The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin) but it wasn't able to hold my attention. Hopefully this will fare better...

Users who are viewing this thread