I'll Do That Marriage - Ch. 5

every chapters feels like snippet but it's ok rather than waiting for 30 chapter for them to marry.
The reason why emperor want to marry her or she's ok marrying him also reasonable so this pace is reaaaaly nice.

Fed-Kun's army
It's like I'm watching a video on x8 speed. Well maybe it can just get to the interesting parts and stablise?

everything is so fast it makes no sense oml i wanna enjoy it properly lmao

"Your highness is currently at a minus! Was it supposed to rhyme or was it a funny coincidence?🤣

This baby wolf need to be trained haha, wtf with that proposal xD aw, the family is wholesome, but idk, I'm happy about the Duke's ending but it needs more drama, give me some spiciness to enjoy more the sweet moments!

Ty guys ♡

Aggregator gang
I'll probably be dropping this... The story could have been good, but the pacing ffs... And the art isn't really that great either...

This pacing is way too fast it is making me feel anxious
probably gonna drop it here oml

Contributor
I guess I'm glad that she feels comfortable enough to be sarcastic about his proposal.

Group Leader
I'm getting strong yandere vibes from our boi here... 😍

anyways, I'm in agreement with everyone that the pacing is really hard to follow, especially after reading the promotional oneshot of this story which got me interested in this serialization 😞

it's a shame cus the story itself is pretty great, so much potential kinda wasted 😥 will still keeping reading though cus mama didn't raise no quitter 😐

Dex-chan lover
A potential gem wasted to it's poor pacing.😭.well I just hope the author will wake up and start to step up the pacing.

Users who are viewing this thread