I'll Do That Marriage - Ch. 5

Oml I've been waiting for someone to translate this FOR YEARS ever since I read the promo T-T THANK YOU SO MUCH

it feels like im reading the wiki page for this manhwa lmfao it's going way too fast

Y'know what, yeah sometimes I want a manhwa to move at breakneck speed so I can see more of the lovey-dovey moments. This is great!

Thank you for the translations, I can't wait for the next update ^_^

The pacing is so strange but I kind of like it. Super down to skip the BS subplots lol

Pacing is whack but I like the story. Ill stick with it a bit longer since I have low standards to begin with anyway kek xD

Fed-Kun's army
honetly idk why I'm reading this, the pacing is strange as if some pages or chapters are missing... so are they gonna get married next chapter and then the end ?

I gotta say the art is good though

Fed-Kun's army
Agree with y'all people. The pacing is super weird 😂 I quite like the story though

these 5 chapters felt like it could have been spaced out into 15
the pacing is so fast, its hard to see the development of relationships
i barely remember their names
is the novel this quick too?

the art is noice tho

ALSO, she wears the same clothes over the span of a couple days
like girl, dont u got anything else in ur closet?
it seems that the author forgot that their characters need to change clothes daily

Double-page supporter
The pacing of this is sooo weird. But an intriguing storyline. Keen to learn more about the way the witch's curse can be fully broken.

Thanks for the upload!

wow i just realized this is a fast pacing for y'all?? no wonder all the other manga i read felt so slow paced

basically what everyone else is saying, the pacing is really weird. it doesn't bother me that it's moving quickly, but it just feels really choppy and some characters just don't have a personality. it feels like I'm reading a promo chapter, every chapter yk? it's that weird kind of pacing where nothing is explained and you just have to accept what's happening lol.

because of that, I have no idea what the two main lead's personalities are like. like is the ml a yandere? but he also likes teasing people? but then he's also a tyrant???? huh??? and the fl is just like, there. I have no idea what's happening

I like the art though and the plot has some potential ig, so I'll probably keep reading it. hopefully there's more character development haha

Pacing aside.... THE SIBLING BOND OMG hope we get more of it in the future 🥺

Also, yandere ML...nice 😍

i actually enjoy this absolute breakneck speed, it's weirdly refreshing??? it's kinda like you know how it starts and how it ends so lets get through the drama super fast LOL im also glad to see the siblings all cherish each other as family (tho i still dont really forgive the bro for not cutting in when the servants were treating her like garbage???? "i wanted her to deal with it herself" uh there's a point where you gotta help out, buddy)

Aggregator gang
I actually love this fast pace? Usually it takes forever to get to the fucking point. Under normal circumstances Lillian would still be at home freaking out about the novel's plot and the emperor wouldnt pop the question until the 100th chapter.

Sibling bond uwu... Bro at least try a little on the proposal 😂

I'm not used to the pace of this but I don't mind it, as long as the plot isn't overlooked... Like I feel like they're just getting the prologue out of the way to get to the actual story/plot? Hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread