I'll Do That Marriage - Ch. 5

I love the fact that no one in the palace are against an illegitimate daughter hanging around in the palace (so far) because they rather want the emperor to be in good mood and keep their life than following what should be done

I’m loving these characters! Loving siblings! Adorable, awkward ML.

This story's pace is really strange... It's almost like there's no connection between scenes. Things are happening way too fast.

I LOVE THIS STORY BUT THE TRANSITIONS ARE PISSING ME OFF.

EVEN IF HE IS THE EMPEROR HOW DOES HE TELEPORT FROM THE CHAIR TO THE BED AND SITTING IN THAT AWKWARD POSITION 😭

@carolibarros Right? The pacing between chapters already feel weird for me, but this one is like each scene is a separate scene, I doesn't flow well with each other :/

Am I the only one who got whiplash? Everything is happening so fast... and it seems like there’s some mistakes in the transition between chapters. It’s like we got 20 chapters in 5.

Dex-chan lover
You guys realize the marriage isn’t based on love at start but likely grows? Think of it like “I don’t want to be empress” or so

Thanks for the chapters!! It's refreshing seeing the ml falling in love first 😍

Like everyone else is saying, pacing is really strange. It’s almost like there are missing chapters or something. And then some scenes are redone from the emperor’s perspective, but it’s not clear that it’s gone back in time to show his perspective. And he went from glaring at her in bed to being in love with her in the span of like 1 chapter?? Getting whiplash.

Users who are viewing this thread