I'll Do That Marriage

Is it just me that feels the whole flow of the manhwa a bit off? I mean its like one panel doesn't quite click to the next panel, dialogue-wise or background-wise. Don't get me wrong, I like this story since the promo was released like a year ago. But honestly, I just don't feel right reading it :|

@clair17 I totally agree! I didn't understand how or why the emperor showed up at Lilian's house right after the duke slaps her. The storyline feels a bit too fast and forced, but maybe the pace will slow down in future chapters.

i feel like the reason to the terrible story pacing is that this is just a longer version of a promotional chapter. i hope im wrong and that this is an actual series

The pacing is kinda fast and it's hard to understand how thing lead from point A to B, but I'm still enjoying it nonetheless. Looking forward to future chapters

I personally don't think it too fast-paced. It's happening exactly like in the "novel". He is not in love with her, he just wants her with him for his own benefit. It's completely normal. He has not slept for how long?? And now he can. She is just a medium for his sleep; a "thing". Romance and love will come with time. He is not proposing marriage for love, he is proposing because social norms do not allow an unmarried woman to come to man's room every night (or home). He is doing it for "her" but not really. He is aware that if rumours start spreading it will damage her reputation and in turn make problems for him. He only wants to be able to sleep and for that he needs her.

Completely agree @iva56

As someone who has insomnia I'd marry a person who could put me to sleep in a heartbeat 😂

King get your sleep-fairy!

Oooh! I like this one <3 Also, the Duke's family genes? I mean both the duchess and the maid must've been beautiful to have those stunning kids be borne to that duke :O

anyone know if this was based on a novel? and if so where can we read it 👀

Group Leader
Idk what the novel was like but damn this webtoon reads like it's a speedrun, like boom future death end boom i was isekaid btw boom I'm taking my sister's spot boom oh ig the maids were evil no worries they're fired now boom "hey guys I'm back" "HOW DARE YOU, SPAWN OF MAID *SLAP*" boom "hey it's me the emperor in your house, your very dining hall right now, magically and might i say i find commoner blood very sexy"

Like one chapter ends with her leaving the duchy with the emperor consensually and the next starts with him dragging her down the hall like a ragdoll. The Duke goes from mad the wrong daughter's smooching the top bachelor to bedridden with shock over said bachelor being okay with that. There's just a lot happening without enough transition or buildup - i need more than 3 panels of MC having to clean her own room and one maid saying something snarky to enjoy noble on maid violence

And this artist is taking hella shortcuts. Ol "I'll just skip adding eyes to the maids and hope they don't look haunted" ass

Users who are viewing this thread