I'll Do That Marriage

Omg hahaha she so done with his proposal Hahahaha 🤣 😂 😭 😅 😆 💀
I really like how this is going so far cant wait for more episodes 💗❤💕💓

The pacing is really bad. There could've been entire arcs between the chapters. The siblings' relationship is underdeveloped. The reason for the Emperor liking Lilian is nearly non-existent. The Duke... why does he even exist???

That being said, the premise is somewhat interesting. I just wish the author would slow down a bit and add more plot. 'Cause this feels like the skeleton of a plot.

I actually feel the pacing is good? It's really light-hearted and non-chronological but it's a vibe right now because there's a silly sort of gap in their interpretation of things/each other. Yet it's not really serious because the consequences are negligible currently? Her fam and rep are safe, the emperor is sleeping nights and no love rivals or political difficulties.

Thanks for the translation!

They pretty much explained everything already in the beginning.
Right now i'm pretty sure the emperor wants to keep her by his side, because she puts him to sleep, through marriage.

I'm ok with something fluffy and light-hearted, so it's good. Typical korean shoujou with a prince for ML. It's honestly a much more enjoyable genre than typical oldschool japanese shoujou with schoolchildren and 100s of chapters of stupid misunderstandings, miscommunications and no progress.

Btw, the promo skipped to the end of the contract, wonder if the pacing here will also be quick.

Group Leader
For everyone asking about the pacing, I think it's going this way so far until an actual major plot point is hit. None of this stuff is particularly important to Lilian, so why would we as readers need to see all of her daily life and whatnot. When something serious happens, we'll see it.

An update!!! As I read the recent updates, I think the pace is going smoothly? than the first few chapters? Well, I don't mind though. lol I enjoyed reading it!! Thank you for translating~! <3

Still about contract marriages but a refreshing way to tell it!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TRANSLATORS!

I feel like the way the pacing and story is presented is too quick and all over the place. Sometimes things don't make sense unless you reread multiple times. Am dropping this for that.

sorry to know that you dropped but I'm looking forward for the new translation ❤

wth . the facing is so terrible. the readers are not given any room to breathe. its one scene to another.

i sometimes complain that some webtoon have slooow story.

but this is too fast.

some scene are hilarious but they dont know how to make it stay for awhile. they just suddenly cut it the next scene :(

The villainess looks nearly identical to the villainess in Seduce the Villain's Father, similar names as well Ellan (IDTM) and Elard (STVF)

Users who are viewing this thread