I'll Do That Marriage

This has the pacing of a promo webtoon. Jumps all over the place without clear background info

So cuuuuute!! I love that one guard (I forget his name I'm sorry!!), hes trying so hard to help the fl by guiding the emporer! And the emporer is so bad at it lol. But he finally succeeded on this date! The way to her heart is through cookies apparently.

Thank you!!!

isn't he a tyrant? why does he start acting like a child? how did getting a good night's rest remove his backbone? also disappointing to see how little mc cares about her father, even if he is stuck in his ways he is still her biological dad. overall mc had a very boring personality, cant say i care for her much.

The story is so jumpy. You can’t pinpoint the leads personalities or intentions at all. Like I don’t understand the story anymore and am not longer reading this series. The art is pretty but the story telling aspect is extremely lacking.

The pacing is weird (flow between scenes is bad, but at least the scenes themselves have a flow) but i still like it. I like Lilian, I like her brother and sister and the sibling relationship, i actually like that they prioritize each other over their father (biological ties mean very little if there is no real relationship). I like that the emperor's tyranny was related to biology and not because he's inherently some messed up dude who "needs a partner to change him". a lack of sleep really does impact mood and reasoning....i mean yeesh the guy hasn't slept in YEARS. He's a bit of a blockhead but he's earnest

Dex-chan lover
if you expect anxiety, it's not. it's comedy. the premise is misleading but I'm in for the ride
I can't imagine how terrible this is as a novel, or the comic completely butch it
ML is hysteric but I wish they justify it a little more

Dex-chan lover
the premise sounds like a mix of 2 other webtoons that i'm reading lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread