I'll rate any song posted in this thread

Watermelon Consumer
Staff
Developer
Have you ever listened to a song and thought "wow this song is pretty good, but what if it's actually not and my music taste is just trash"? Fear no more, just post it in this thread and I will give you the brutally honest and objectively correct 0-10 rating for that song. I have a several-years-long track record on perfect musical taste and accurate song-rating in the staff chat (I cannot post proof because staff chat is classified, but it is confirmed to be true and any staff member will corroborate this).

An old man gave me a sharp object for my journey
Staff
Super Moderator
Today he judged a song I sent him on discord as 6.5 out of 10.
This was the song: Link

Group Leader
Staff members are shitposting now?
013.gif

Dex-chan lover
Well since you insist,
I'll throw in my candidate,
Judge my music taste.

(ENG Subtitles recommended)

Watermelon Consumer
Staff
Developer
2.4/10 sounds like something I would see on a 2014 montageparody meme

Oh, the duck is back.

Me?
063.gif

The ratings are designated exclusively to songs, however if people would like to see a MangaDex user rating thread next I could consider it.

6.7/10 too much background sfx tho

Well since you insist,
I'll throw in my candidate,
Judge my music taste.

(ENG Subtitles recommended)
6.9/10 didn't know youtube captions could be that fancy

Group Leader
6.9/10 didn't know youtube captions could be that fancy
The power of aegis sub. tbh its stupid that youtube decided to do that when the community is rather big than they think.
when you literally have a music in your platform especially in foreign language.

i can count many subtitle that has a good effect. thou for the video above seems to be gone. it was one of the best subs ive seen and also a few zuttomayo song also have a good subs, but it seems its not anymore.

th
see this one and there are more from pinnochiop. they are all good and they put so much effort in it.

Users who are viewing this thread