I'll Save This Damned Family! - Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for the translation!!!
the knights commander was probably there for a stakeout and she ruined it for him lmaoooo

I couldn't wait another month or whatever so I went to "read" the raws! It's up to chapter 27 and omg I can't wait until she starts interacting with the ML.

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly the appearance of a belle#333??? Where are the other 300 belles??
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
That is one amazing metabolism if she gained weight overnight.

Belle #333, pls succeed in your school and come back soon to us! Tysm Belle 10 and all the Belles haha <3

Wow, what a pain, she's doing everything she can to keep safe her family but obviously she can't control everyone, geez. The thing with her bro was sad, he truly loved her if he went as far as to get that gift for her, maybe that's the real reason why she's rejected? That'd be more understandable at least from her father's side. :'c

Fighting! We'll wait for more patiently, the story is really nice. uwu

Haha, what a mess indeed 😁 I don't even remember if her family managed to get out of the deal in time (and her servant). Probably not, since the prince is here with investigators...
Thank you for the chapter!

I love reading stories where people remember what other people look like. I’m not even joking. Have you ever read a romance where the main leads meet each other at some sort of Super Important Meeting that does not go well, see each other two weeks later, fall in love, and just forget about their first meeting for most of the manga until the author is ready to reveal some twist that has nothing to do with the plot? Its weirdly common, and I’m happy she recognized him right away.

Thanks for the chapter! This comic is a breath of fresh air.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sad looking at the cover--Chubby FeMC's in manga(/manhwa) never stay chubby! At least slightly chubby--C'mon! Ah well. . . At least the maids usually have freckles. That's a +.

Users who are viewing this thread