I'll Save This Damned Family!

I’ve read the raws, it’s looks very interesting but the constant reminder of the author trying to show how much she weighs and the panels of her constantly eating cookies and drinking milk is really annoying yknow?

https://page.kakao.com/home/52642781 i really love ur scans^^
Maybe,you can check this<3
Tysm!

i reqlly like this its so exciting i also dont hate her dad as much as i thought i would .

I don't know if it's the novel/comic itself or the translation but I feel like I'm missing a lot of information between the lines? Like what does the dad think of her? It seemed like it was negative but then he's watching after her? And what is the relationship between her and hr siblings? Two of them are pretty clear but the other two are quite vague and it seemed like they already explained it but I don't see where? Also time flows really weirdly here, three months later, two months later, three years ago, three years later etc.

@mintcinno Honestly though I like how the author does that, though. I'd rather hate it if weight loss is just pictured as something that happens overnight and poor eating habits can be fixed with just thinking and not acting. Just imo tho

@jenpai TBH
I mean if her whole family is screwed she's effectively also, by being part of it, screwed, and besides she still has her mother and her father doesn't seem that hate-worthy. Now, her siblings on the other hand and her step-mothers... BURN BiSS!!! Her now deceased older brother was also part of the family and MC was close to him and she wants to fulfil his dream for him or something, can't do that if your entire basis of social standing crashes down!

@artemistled
I prefer seeing them slowly lose their weight as well rather than skipping over it in 2 chapters and suddenly made her skinny, but the constant reminder of “she’s still fat, look at her weight number” is like okay dude we get it don’t need to spell it out every chapter. Probably just me thinking it’s low key insensitive and annoying lols.

Honestly I would prefer them to just leave her as a chubby girl, nothing wrong with that.

@mintcinno True. Idk maybe the author thinks it's a gimmick. You know some series have kind of a 'template' every chapter (mostly that's 2-page chapter Japanese manga though) and they kind of work around it creatively. I guess it can be annoying since her weight loss isn't THE focus unlike the way they do that with emotions/energy in Let's Play or Down to Earth.

True, nothing's wrong with leaving her chubby but also... idk marketing? 🧐But why even make her chubs in the first place...

Aggregator gang
@jenpai
that looks like the way to go. Everything is a cliff hanger and nothing happens in the chapters. Looks like it will take 30 chapters to have a good read

Aggregator gang
@jenpai
that looks like the way to go. Everything is a cliff hanger and nothing happens in the chapters. Looks like it will take 30 chapters to have a good read

Shame it's a decent take on the reincarnate into a novel theme

Am I the only one confuse by how this story is broken up? Like she's in her room one scene the next she's somewhere else and its just awkward?

The author isn't explaining very well? They keep throwing in more info, making this very confusing. Also, the mc has many different characters. Feels like she keeps changing personality. I wouldn't read.

The art is cute and its a really promising premise.. but after reading thru these 4 chapters and still not having a clear understanding of the story and relationships between characters despite so much happening (?) I think I’ll have to drop it for the poor writing and strange pacing.

Users who are viewing this thread