I'll Save This Damned Family!

Honestly... I'm so fucking happy I waited a month for one boring chapter. The piggy protagonist is just so damn not funny. I don't know that being annoying and doing stupid stuff is counted as Comedy. it's like we have to know that she's fat and useless! We know we can see it. Can we just hurt up and get to the good stuff!!!!

Cy

Can’t she get slim faster like other story..?? So many talk when i see in raw.. 😩... make it faster like 1 years later in story then she got slim already.. then do what she need to do in order to make sure she not get executed...

Y'all know that losing weight too quickly would be considered unhealthy right? I feel like if she met the ML before she lost weight would make it a more interesting dynamic.

What's the point in saving the whole family. No one in the family cares about you. I'd only save myself and my mom. It's not like they are gonna come and thank you. In fact I bet they gonna be a bunch of ungrateful bastards!

So INTERESTING CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND THE ART STYLE IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT💕💕💕💕

Then the whole time you should have been worrying how to make money. If it were me I would have focused on making money so that me and my mom could run away when that family falls in ruin. Why worry about the rest of them?

Contributor
This is crap, reading it made me angry, there are some unique elements but they don't redeem it.

😭 thank you do much!!! I really like the progression of this story. Please continue with the project!

She wants to be skinny but why the fuck is she keep stuffing her face with food???? Stop eating!!! You should only eat the three important meals of the day and not eat unnecessary things. Two plates of cakes? That looked like two plates of twinkies. Do you need to eat that? Then she keeps st-st-stuttering. These characters are annoying. I still don't understand why she's wanna save the whole family 😒 those shitty bastards don't need any saving. Also for those who're gonna be like 'if you don't like it then don't read it' don't worry because I'm DROPPING IT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread