I'll Save This Damned Family!

I am really uncomfortable with the way the male chests have been drawn. It looks like they have boobs.🤣

I cant read the chapt 13 on phone so I got up and read it on desktop. only to realized that it was the last update. my poor heart 😭 'no group' tl team, pls dont drop this 😭

Is there a novel? This webtoon is really confusing me, and I can usually tell what's going on without it being spelt out.

I read to ch 30s in Bahasa Indonesia and the story is really amusing. No cringey love story and the MC is totally my type. I love to expect what strategic move she took in every chapter. Both MC and ML are so smart, I love their mind battle. Can't wait for them to combine strategy though.

I wish there was a novel of this I could read. The story is interesting but the pacing is confusing and the art is inconsistant

The art on the cover doesn't resemble the ones used in the chapters kind of. The prince, ml, is annoying, scheming and rude.
The fl is clever and determined but still needs to learn a lot.
So far the plot is v confusing and the pace is kinda weird

The ML is so stulid in this chapter I'm genuinely unsure I want to continue. "What words did I say the most today?" Honestly the real answer is probably simple connector words or grammar words. Instead she "has a little head" for not being able to do a word count of his day's dialogue like. Also the weird rant about hating people too confident in their own conclusions more than greedy officials who lead to the deaths of many?
He's supposed to come off as deservedly smart, but he comes off like a pampered idiot who has not been challenged enough. The whole chapter here he just reads a snotty prince who has never been treated as an equal by anyone, and so thinks he is much smarter and more profound than he actually is.
If the next chapter isn't really good, or if he keeps going off on weird asides, I just can't take him as a character.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Buttsbuttsbuttsbutts it's impossible to write characters that are smarter than the writer
It's not his fault that he's a silly fucker, it's just that the manhwaka is a retard

@Buttsbuttsbuttsbutts If you can't understand what the ML is saying and why he says it, yeah I think you should drop it.

Your understanding of his words isn't really there. When you say,
"What words did I say the most today?" Honestly the real answer is probably simple connector words or grammar words.
No that's not the real answer at all, because his question is obviously not meant to be taken literally. It's supposed to be relevant to the topic they're discussing.

Also, you misunderstood him, he doesn't say he hates people too confident in their own knowledge more than corrupted officials. I hope you can re-read the chapter.

Just because the ML challenges our beloved MC doesn't make him a snotty prince who doesn't know what he's talking about. Don't take it at face value and think he's just trying to insult her. What he said makes sense and doubles as a lesson. Plus, if there was no conflict this manhwa would be as boring as all the other cliche romance manhwas.

it's so hard to look at her omg
even in kenkyo kenjitsu i like reika but i get so uncomfortable with her eating habits
i hope she quickly slims down..

Does this have a novel translated that I can read so I can try to parse out wtf just happened in that last chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, the ML here is way too strong of an opponent. Not even an isekai protag can outwit him.

@Qlepto my issue is not that he is challenging the MC but that the ways he is doing it are stupid, and he comes off as an arrogant idiot
I understand he does not want a literal word count, but that is actually worse. In this scene, he is belittling her for not being able to produce a word count of what he has said- which honestly very few people could- and then the answer he expects to be correct is factually wrong if she truly was able to keep a word count in her head.

My issue is not that he is challenging the MC, but that the way he is doing it is stupid. I'm not thrilled by their wordplay lime in Much Ado About Nothing, I'm not impressed by the intrigue like in the Musketeers trilogy by Dumas- and even if we say, hey this is a webtoon, let's not hold it up against the classics, which is fair- this is not the careful planning of The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass and doesn't have the characterization or humor of Beware the Villainess. This is not the layers and layers of "To be you. Only for a day". This webtoon wants to make these two into Sherlock and Moriarty, but like someone already said, they don't have the writing skills to do it.
Honestly, if you liked it, that's fine, you're entitled to. I'm also entitled to finding the ML's dialogue as stupid and arrogant. If I don't see any greater depth or better intrigue, I will drop this.

Users who are viewing this thread