I'm a Banished Villainess, but I'm Accompanied by a Fluffy Creature?! My Peaceful Life Starts - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Eating food off the dirty dog???
DISGUSTANG

Lol I guess she kinda had to be a furry if shes going to end up with this guy

Dex-chan lover
Aww. He so cute.
Irene was a weird child, picking cake for a stray dog but OK lol
Thanks for the update

I worry for this kindom's future. Attending an academy for your crush, then dropping out when your crush isn't there? Wanting to become emperor purely to make her the empress? If we're lucky, maybe he'll learn to be a good king for her too…

He went from “I’ll help her live peacefully by the countryside” to “I’ll make her my empress” all in half a chapter 😭

so cutee
the waiting time is quite a struggle but this series is just so cute ugh
and there i thought it'll be that this ml is also a reincarnator oh well

It felt really sudden and fast-paced this chapter, and a lot of things are so odd.
Why did she feed a "dog" a cake? Why did she lick her finger covered in dog saliva? And why... did she give out her address and name to an animal?? If she has some ability, that would make sense, but her actions without context make Irene seem really odd.

I'm so confused by his beastform... He's supposedly a tiger, but looks like he's been drawn by a person who's never seen one and just went "it's just a really fluffy big cat, right?" And then he makes noises like a freaking dog???

@Eclat123: Yeah agree. I like comfy stories without drama so I prefer Japan villainess. Chinese villainess is usually a Mary-Sue and Korean a dutiful woman.

Users who are viewing this thread