I'm a Curse Crafter, and I Don't Need an S-Rank Party! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.2

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when will human make cure for been stupid... Now I can't even angry anymore and I feel more sympathy for this group been too stupid.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for mass upload.

Man, the old party just dies not get it. they trash.

Dex-chan lover
Also don't get the dead or alive part, I thought they wanted him alive after saving the princess, maybe it's just been too long since i read it

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the mass release. It also kinda reveals a massive pacing problem if it took us this long to get through the MC’s arrival into the farm, do an easy quest no effort quest, and setup the rest of the arc. I really hate manga needlessly deciding they have to split into two parts.

Also seriously can that old party just die off screen? They serve no purpose (not as comic relief or catharsis) and are just annoying wastes of space. Like what does it even matter if they find the MC’s wanted poster? They don’t know where he is currently or have any way of finding out and definitely have no way to bring him back. A lot of the problem with the pacing is just them. They’ve taken up over a chapter to do nothing with uninteresting one note personalities. They are literally cardboard cutouts written only to be hated in the premise, why is any more time being wasted on them?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update.

I wonder why the wanted poster is death or alive. It is from the female knight before?
If he doesn't resist, he'll get taken 'alive' - and can make cool bling for the country. If he does resist, he'll be taken in 'dead', because it prevents some other group from getting a hold of him.

I'd do the same, even if it's a dick move to the MC. Fuck if I'm going to let someone train assassins/operatives that repel arrows and curse-bomb my units.

Dex-chan lover
Also don't get the dead or alive part, I thought they wanted him alive after saving the princess, maybe it's just been too long since i read it
I’d bet money that the totally not a pervert female knight tacked that on. Which if its true means she’s more of a danger to the princess and kingdom than whomever staged that assassination attempt chapters ago. Manga series like this have a bad habit of creating the most insufferable characters in the name of comedy.

Dex-chan lover
idiots never learn. they only died after making too many mistakes...

Users who are viewing this thread