I'm a Curse Crafter, and I Don't Need an S-Rank Party! - Vol. 5 Ch. 20.1

Dex-chan lover
Haven’t the princess also sent spies on the party? They’re basically getting free information on the assassins and how stupid the party is with their spendings.

Dex-chan lover
The behemoth has no idea it's about to face the most mighty S-rank party the continent has ever seen. If it had known that beforehand, it would have started running in the opposite direction and not stop before reaching the sea. Or maybe not.

Dex-chan lover
Really wishing that cockatrice would have petrified that silly s-rank party.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work…
^^…

They meet their maker now? Too fast...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Haven’t the princess also sent spies on the party? They’re basically getting free information on the assassins and how stupid the party is with their spendings.

She doesn't trust them, but yes, princess Carla is keeping tabs on them.

Ch.12.1 pg.17 exact

Dex-chan lover
I love how everyone with intelligence looks at the fake heroes and wants to kill them.

Dex-chan lover
Shit's quite funny without further context.

mRmD0td.png

Contributor
The undercover Empire assassins are out of luck because this "S-rank" party is guaranteed to fail this battle. And for some reason of course they'll all survive this impending defeat. Well, it's fine if the assassins fail too since they're a different faction of baddies anyway.

Dex-chan lover
"The rumored Orc attack incident was caused by orcs" sounds like something a little kid would say, I just want to give her a head pat and tell her "good observation, here have a cookie."

Users who are viewing this thread