I'm a Curse Crafter, and I Don't Need an S-Rank Party! - Vol. 5 Ch. 21.2

Group Leader
There are a bunch of incorrect pronouns in the few last pages, notably "I" instead of "you" or "it".
I didn't look at the raws, but I'm pretty sure it's the 自分 trap in which even longstanding groups fall into.

Dex-chan lover
Gaile could, no doubt, create an awe-inspiring magic tool by using that one sixth of the heart of the demon king. The thing is totally wasted on those second-rate assassin wannabes, but for Gaile it would be premium raw material.

Group Leader
There are a bunch of incorrect pronouns in the few last pages, notably "I" instead of "you" or "it".
I didn't look at the raws, but I'm pretty sure it's the 自分 trap in which even longstanding groups fall into.
Didn't saw that and reviewed.
But I saw it now, specifically page 14.
Thanks. I will edit it once I'm done with the last 3 chapter.

Dex-chan lover
why is she trashtalking Gaile? he never did anything evil to her, the prince tried to feed her to the devil yet Gaile is the evil one in her eyes? she's free of the prince now so why still be loyal and do the mission? just run.

Dex-chan lover
How about a frosted glass bowl lampshade outside to cover up the skull while still provide light?

Repeated text at page 11 and two bubbles at page 14 have their text switched. I get grammatical errors are something you can't check for yourself but at least read the chapter before posting it

Dex-chan lover
Gaile could, no doubt, create an awe-inspiring magic tool by using that one sixth of the heart of the demon king. The thing is totally wasted on those second-rate assassin wannabes, but for Gaile it would be premium raw material.
That is almost certainly what's gonna happen. She's gonna try using it, he's gonna dispel the curse completely, and take the piece as material.

Dex-chan lover
I guess Liznette will be saved by Gaile too, I feel sorry for her! Specifically because she needs to endure those "S ranks" :kek:

Reactions: le3
Contributor
I'd be surprised if Trash Pack doesn't claim credit for driving away that S-class monster. Too bad they were only knocked out.

The difficult thing to believe here is how the assassins are still loyal to Berial. It doesn't seem like he pays them a lot and they don't seem to be motivated by money. Liznette does not have feelings for him either. Does he have their families held hostage or something? Patriotism doesn't seem to be the answer when they're working for a violent future tyrant who'll execute them for failure.

Users who are viewing this thread