I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 57 - Invitation from the Military

Dex-chan lover
Yea army rules but China army is political control it means high party member. Compare that for nazi ss work wonders against insurrection and rebel.

I don’t know if I like purple or police more, but they’re both better than the ice queen imo.

Fed-Kun's army
@Turkeysocks Almost everything in this Manhua looks computer-generated. It’s probably blurred a little here and there to make it less obvious.

Banned
If he is the commander for eastern waters then he deserves to die. In fact the entirety of China navy deserves to die

We all know this is a copy from another novel, but this chapter brought me some shitty memories.
I remember the MC on that novel asociated at some point with the military and from time to time said some heavy nationalist shit that wasn't part of the character at all since the guy wasn't born in these world and was reincarnated so it didn't make sense for him to be throwing at your face chinese propaganda

Tf why she wants to know she doesn't
like the guy and he doesn't necessarily want to be associated with her. He should just get a life

Users who are viewing this thread