I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

this is Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter except the story doesn't forget that MC just transported into the world where her memories are a bit jumbled up and she doesn't get used to the situation instantly without analyzing the situation. What I dislike about CSOADD how the "MC-transported-into-story-and-tries-to-avoid-flags" plot line gets thrown out the window instantly lol and it irks me. Could've just made it a fantasy story in the first place, but that's just my two cents. I just like this pacing and story more than the other.

Contributor
@kreyton - My thoughts exactly re: Common Sense. Could have been just a straight fantasy isekai if all they wanted was to bring her past admin/finance knowledge into the primitive world.

Dex-chan lover
Can we take a moment to appreciate Evil Ned Flanders Dad?
I find it amusing that he is out for MC's hiddly-diddly blood, should she fail at literally anything.

Dex-chan lover
The get up for this manga is almost the same as Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter, but instead of trying to become a respectable noble lady like Iris, this girl for whatever reason decides to be a THOT.

I wanna see where this goes but can't really say I enjoy the story writing.

Aggregator gang
@saito197 a girl just got cheated on, her childhood-friend-turned-fiance dumped her for petty reasons like building muscle and learning swordman skill despite the fact that she did it all for his sake, but this strong lady moved on without shedding a single tear

you : a thot..!!!!

Double-page supporter
This reminds me of Bakarina (can't remember the annoyingly long name, but I do rememeb my dear Bakarina!) but with a smart MC, slightly less comedy, and more plot. I am up for this, but I do hope that writing improves.

@syaochan
Over 90% of Isekai can work, and would be better off, as proper fantasy stories. But being an Isekai is what gives you popularity in Japan nowadays, so many a fantasy stories are forcefully turned into Isekais in order to garner an audience.

Dex-chan lover
Thought, "Urgghh! Another villainess otome story? Can't you guys think of anything new?"

Then read, "Oh this is quite new. Instead of working to undo her bad end from the start, she has no chance of doing that because the memories come only after the flag has come."

Dex-chan lover
"He's so beautiful That I hate him...!!" 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣That line alone makes me want to read the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
she's like combination of Bakarina and Iris... but more to Bakarina side

she's not stupid like bakarina, she has every skills to support, martial arts and knowledges, just like Iris (minus martial arts)
but she's an idiot, silly and oblivious like Bakarina...

Contributor
I’m not really seeing the hook of this. It’s just replacing a regular isekai otome cast with a demon otome cast.

Contributor
I Was Transported To An Isekai-Otome Game and Became Demon King's Wife

I love this. The heroine is amazing and the ML is so cute! Thanks for translating this! It become one of my favorites story.

Fed-Kun's army
@irmaars21 I will report you for reading my mind and commenting before me! XD (just kidding)
Damn, there is no like bottom!

Dex-chan lover
yay another one, this time shes going for the final boss doe, ad she doesnt have instant access to all the info she had before, gonna be a bumpy road for her

This has a weird "taste". I like Otome Isekai a lot so I keep biting over-and-over. But this one is odd to me. I think related in what lies between in the conflict between @saito197 and @ojoudere. It's not the MC is being a thot or not - it's the framing of the whole thing. There's a jarring feeling in a character barely showing any sadness or grief in face of someone she should have attachments. At the same time, it is understandable as she's been hardened by her father (in a bad way because apparently he's an unempathic dick) and in a survival situation - she has no time to grieve. But then the tone and pacing sounds too comedic against such a sad situation.

But one thing I do feel quite clearly. I do feel sadness for her. Getting dumped by her fiance, her dad feeling no sympathy but just pressuring her or else, her business is being seized, apparently she has no allies. If even if she's an unreliable narrator, that she did more bullying than presented, I cannot help but feel sad for her. Essentially she is alone and has to fight. The manga would elevate a bit if it highlights that a bit rather than try to twist it into humor.

Users who are viewing this thread