I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
Hm~~~ I wonder if he thinks she's telling him stories rather than be truthful because she doesn't want to be seen as vulnerable. It's clear from her actions she's not a bad person. So maybe he wants her to be vulnerable, aka cry.

Dex-chan lover
when i read the chapter from the webnovel translation, i imaged a... grander carriage... like with more embellishments. but i guess, a carriage that popped out of nowhere is surprising enough lol

Dex-chan lover
I ship them.

The monsters must be in shock that the girl who talks back to the demon lord cant talk back to feeble humans.

Ahhh! My life! My life has just gotten so much brighter!

Oh, wait... that was just my monitor. Thx for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Demon king isn't about to get one upped, he flexes when he has to. I look forward to seeing him more as a character, he seems quite fun.

Aggregator gang
I love this protagonist so much. Although, the one thing I've just realized I'm sick of hearing is when these characters say otome game. Nobody in a fantasy world has context for what that means. Just call it a story from that world.

Fed-Kun's army
When the demon king is more generous than those filthy human nobles. On a side note, it seems that our Demon boy has awakened his sadistic side.

Dex-chan lover
did he awaken something he shouldn't have?
did she turn him into a sadist?

Dex-chan lover
Eeeey! This has me excited for a lot of reasons.
Firstly, sweet vindication!

But more importantly, it feels like the love interests are rarely told about the whole Otome reincarnation setting. Some honesty and communication is pretty refreshing.

I'm...a little concerned about Claude's apparent S awakening now though. It reminds me a little too much of her asshole father.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! I'm really loving this series so far. :)

Users who are viewing this thread