I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
Is it just me or do the crown prince and heroine seem kind of one dimensional? The Heroine talks like she has flowers in her head and the crown prince seems to be an idiot who lets his preconceived notions decide his actions to the point it blinds him to everything going on right under his nose. I know they are just side characters in this story but I read a lot of these villainous girl reincarnation stories and I get tired of the authors who just writing the same old thing every time. The demon king and the proactive villainous are well done, so I kinda was hoping the rest would be too. 😃

dude, just as she started telling him the REAL reason "Катюша" started playing in my playlist on youtube, ffs whyd I add that right after nuja?
thing is it fit so perfectly

Contributor
"It hurt a woman, so we're allowed to kill it?" Well that entire crowd hurt the MC in the first place, so I guess it's okay to kill them!

Supporter
@Mojo Isn't that the point though? only a very selfish character would fit with what he did,
i mean, him taking her business, even the bullying of his "true love" (doesn't sound all that serious when the heroine talks about it...), and so on, my guess is that eventually we'll find all that was by his hand,
by that i mean, a "flower head" queen would make his life as a king easier, in the sense that she would be a convenient pawn,
add to that, that he just weakened a duke's family by canceling his arranged marriage with the bullying excuse,
2 birds one stone.

But that's just a theory, a manga theory, Thanks for reading!

Dex-chan lover
I heared girls often tend to like guys similar to their fathers. Well then.
Also, why didn't she extended her hand with the scarf to the pup first?

Dex-chan lover
Just noticed this blush when Demon King appeared! OH NO!! THOT SIGNS!!

IzLrM0e.png

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy I used to raise dogs with my uncle and he would rescue some really abused dogs. These dogs when in fear of their lives will lash out and bite before smelling the hand that tries to help them. Not all the dogs he rescued would react like that but enough to warrant the use of heavy duty gloves

Double-page supporter
Having the reincarnation point out in the open is nice and comfy. ^.^

Does this cements irene's bad taste in men? cause i believe she just awakened the demon king's sadistic side.
I for one, am looking forward to the bullying.

The heroine's reaction when the demon king appeared is so suspicious. Everyone was scared, terrified or something but she's blushing??? What kind of reaction is that, I mean, he's good looking yeah, but the normal reaction if someone is to appear so suddenly in thin air is to be scared, and that someone is the demon lord y'know. Definitely suspicious.

Anyway, nice chapter. The demon king who is mostly emotionless has started to show emotions!?!? And what's more, he somehow opened a door to a new world LOL. This seems fun.

XD He just wanted to see her scared and get a hug in the process.

In the end, although it is true that Claude does not show many emotions, Irene shows much less. Almost all of hers reactions since met Claude have been calculated or repressed, if he is beginning to take an interest in her, it makes sense that he wants to see more of hers reactions. This does not necessarily mean that he is becoming an S, but that he is taking interest in her.

Say that... Yep, the S/Bully rute is interesting too....

Dex-chan lover
@ResaRin: What do you mean he doesn't show any emotions, you can tell his emotions based on the paranormal happenings around him, all of which seem to be based on phrases.
He's happy- flower bloom - spring has come
He's surprised - lightning strike - 'thunderstruck'

In this case, I think it's 'desire/aspiration' ('wishing on a shooting star') of...well, wanting to break her wall, to make her show her weak side
Which wouldn't surprise me if this is the first time he actually want something for himself, instead of doing things for the country

@backspace The demon king is one of the possible capture targets for the heroine (I fuzzily remember), so it makes some sense that she would react to him. Even in an "Oh, what a really hot guy," way.

Users who are viewing this thread