I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
he can literally create events like a meteor shower just from having emotions? how is that world even still exist? the fact that he was banished makes its weirder... eh doesnt matter... for me meteor shower for an emotion is for the feeling of wonder? like he is pleased that the girl could still make a nonsensical story after what just happened at least that is what he thinks... unless the meteor shower is literally falling into the planet...

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, that was hot. Totally didn't see the Demon King have his S switch flipped. Irene is in for a wild ride now!

Contributor
Damn, I want me a sadistic monster boyfriend who can make meteor showers happen when he's falling in love.

wow wow wow, what a nice finding I made here today!
I really enjoyed it and smiled through all three chapters :)
Looking forward to how this series will turn out!

Thank you for taking up this project and translating this manga Puni Translations

Double-page supporter
@Shamz I'm pretty sure the meteor shower was out of joy or something, like a sort of glee from finding something new to enjoy. In this case, he realized how much fun it is to tease her, and that realization and joy brought about the shower. I could be wrong as there isn't official information in the manga as to what his joy actually does, so it's still just speculation. Definitely has to do with joy or something.

Dex-chan lover
Wishing on a shooting star for more opportunities to tease her?

Contributor
Forget aphrodisiacs, S&M play is apparently what gets this demon king's jollies going.
Fortunately for both of them, she's the strong-willed, emotionally strong type who wouldn't go down without resisting.

Well, now I know why this is a shoujo. That carriage got me all Kyaa!! kyaa!! sasuke-kun 😍

Dex-chan lover
If in the first night out with the guy he pulls a flying carriage, just jump on him, I was already undressed at that part, all of the homo

QFhT.png

Goddamn, aren't you sexy as fuck

Group Leader
he really is beautiful

the prince, on the other hand, is god awful fucking ugly get out of here :)

@AnacondaHL "now I feel like I want to make you cry" loool I saw this vers today two times XD in "I ♂ Took A Trip to an Otome Game" ch 3 and now here I just notice its also ch3 XDD

Users who are viewing this thread