I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

LMAO THE SWEARING SENT ME-

also i,,, imagine wanting to kill a baby animal solely for rank sorry can't be me;;

and ew imagine trying to move the attention onto lilia (not like that's her fault- she's innocent) to try and justify someone doing a good thing because you don't like them. like i understand the dude doesn't like her because she was a huge jerk in the past, but she was in the right this time and it's awful for you to try and spin the blame off of people who were doing something so cruel like hurting another living thing, into something completely unrelated.

Dex-chan lover
It seems to me she should have altered her story somewhat to both make it more understandable and more plausible sounding. Like say she started to receive scattered memory like flashes of the future, which predicted her doom if she didn't do things completely differently compared to those future flashbacks.

Group Leader
I suspect that he did that just to be able to hold her in his arms. :)

ok but like the main heroine blushed when she saw the demon king- girl youre engaged to the prince have you no shame

I THOUGH I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW THAT! SHE IS SO ANNOYING

@dani1234 ok but like the main heroine blushed when she saw the demon king- girl youre engaged to the prince have you no shame

LOL, it looks like our dear villainous might have bitten off more than she can chew with this guy. I'm not entirely sure she can handle him anymore hahaha. I want to make you cry? That's a bold decoration.

OH MY GOOOOOOOD. Meteor showers to represent Claude's feelings?!?!? HE IS SWOONED!!! >< Meteor showers are romantic. HUHUHU

Users who are viewing this thread