I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
Goddammit, the demon lord can unconsciously create meteor showers with his emotions. Good thing he's not emotionally unstable, or the world would probably have ended by now.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia
@legendaryswordsman
Out of the 5 stories about noble women I'm reading currently, 3 have explained their past life memories at some point to their love interest: (spoilered because at least one of them hasn't explained it in the manga yet but has in the novel)
This one, Shiro Buta Reijou, Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku all said it, the ones who haven't (yet?) being Bakarina and Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami, but the latter derailed off her bad end so hard and fast that it hardly matters that she's in such a story

Dex-chan lover
Oh no.

He's a sadist, too.

... wow they're actually perfect for each other, even without the coming clean part.

Dex-chan lover
I am down for an s demon king romance story 😘 really loving this, and the way people are getting friendlier to her on demon King's side warms my heart.

The Prince however needs to be thrown off a cliff along with his heroine. Started a cheater, and a liar and now just a contemptable twerp.

hisbcvudebisfcbdnvolnf;bvkpfm bk'l nfkl hbvgukfvgugfbhcn /.g HE SMILED THIS WHOLE CHAPTER apart from a few bugs in the beginning IS FREAKING SWEET it really is different when u just imagine from the novels description and from when it's manga BUT BOTH OF THEM ARE SWEET KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA>//////< hah........ now i have to wait again TAT but that's ok ...yep i can wait ^^

Dex-chan lover
Monsters 101, take a common forest animal, give horns/wings & the ability to talk.

Dex-chan lover
lol that thot looking at the demon king like that xD Looks like she might jump the prince's ship to climb the demon's

Not so thrilled as you guys anout the S thing. He seemed at the beggining more a gentleman pure type? He blushed and was very decent. Hope the S part was just a gag of sorts.

Dex-chan lover
In light of these events, I'm reconsidering the motivations behind the prince's rampant douchebaggery. Is he just trying to make her cry, too?

Is Irene forever doomed to be surrounded by men who want to bully her?

Her father is a horrible person and that's why she can't express herself. Then here comes another jerk "the prince" who cheats on her and even makes up stories to degrade her. She has a sad life but still won't say what she feels, I admire her and also feel sorry for her.

I hope the Demon Lord can make her happy, I don't like how the other girl looked at the DL, I hope she won't try to steal another man from the MC that's too shameless.

Double-page supporter
@whimsicat Ohhhh your completely right! I can't believe I missed that tidbit. I knew thunder was when he was shocked but now it reminds of how it was used in old shoujo manga.

I wanna reread now for anything else I missed 😃

Group Leader
Can you imagine the shits that flying horse takes? I would have loved it, if Pegasus here took a massive steaming dump in the sky, dropping right in the prince's face as he looks up at it.

Users who are viewing this thread