I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I like iaasc here. In the novel his stroght man lines don't come off as strong since he's one lining irene/aileen the MC but in the manta he gets enough panel space XD
Many thanks

I really love the small detail where he keeps the barrier around her

Dex-chan lover
Best reason for an MC to invent cosmetics, "The guy I'm after is too good looking, and I don't want to lose!!!"

Fed-Kun's army
...somehow the "villain" was the one holding all the power of the prince's faction XD

I love it when the weather gets all unpleasant. The king is so good at keeping this calm facade, seemingly, but then he’s like a shy bean really with a little look outside. u w u

Dex-chan lover
>Is annoyed when his waifu talks to other guys
>Still protect her from rain
>Mood lifted upon seeing her bashful

Yup, he S

Dex-chan lover
Eileen's priorities are...certainly priorities.
King Claude is darling. He goes out of his way to protect his future wife and only her. Dude might have a great poker face, but his emotional tells say it all.

That...was a weirdly ominous panel with Keith. What's up with that?

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda liked how she got them sold on the cosmetics idea after they saw her obsession with trying to win at looks.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so happy with the pacing of the manga, it's so satisfying seeing the scenes adapted from the Ln and all the adorable expressions.

Glad to see the funny doctor ended up as the fluffy haired boi too lol.

Also the fact that Claude only dried the mc gently is so damn cute. (* correction apparently he had her force shielded in the first place so she never got soaked that's so cute aaaa)

*Demon lord lets rain in
*Villianess is the only one protected from the rain.

I sense favoritism 🤗

*edit: spoiler is only for stuff that happened this chapter ku ku ku.

I really love the mc's personality and motivations and I love the pace this manga is on, makes me want to check out the ln just to know what happens next

Users who are viewing this thread