I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

AWWW the both of them are soo cute ..still i kinda like the name Irene more than Aileen😢

I'm confused. iirc the evening party didn't happen yet (since the demon king is going to attend with her and that hasn't happened yet), but they're talking like she already handed over the business at the evening party. It didn't happen off-screen, did it? Also why did she need to hand over the business? Couldn't she have just told them to go to hell?

Dex-chan lover
This one is better than I was expecting when I started reading it.

Fed-Kun's army
Started reading this today, and I love it.
Thank you translators for sharing this manga with us!
I'm looking forward to more, and now that I'm caught up with the manga translation it's time to go to the novel while waiting for the next manga chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Grinning_Idiot
Her goal is to not die. Telling the crown prince to eat a bag of dicks, especially as someone already widely disliked in high society, is probably detrimental to that goal.

in these isekai they always want to make cosmetics but do you have any idea how unrealistic it is that a layman could make something like that?

Double-page supporter
@Grinning_idiot it's probably a mistranslation, the is probably 1 month in the future, not in the past.

edit: reading next chapter, yeah, pretty sure it's wrong here

Her motives to make cosmetic is because she is jealous of Demon King beauty, lmao

I'm with her, some of my guy friends have gorgeous skin and hair and it's torture watching them spend $10 to let the hair dresser butcher it... And I know it's not a money issue, it's a idgaf it's too long now and now it's not I dont see the problem here kinda thing. *Sigh*

Dex-chan lover
Lol, when he made it rain inside he used a magic screen to protect Irene 😂

@KhalE I also had trouble following that... In general terms, tho, I feel like we could just say that he doesn't want to be "used" or manipulated. She was hiding things from him, in this case that her position as a noble is in danger, and he didn't like it. Like a couple of chapters back when she wouldn't tell him the real reason for wanting the marriage.
Also, since her motives revolve around the Prince's route, she keeps (witlessly) bringing up his name. And Claude's a bit jelly.

Fed-Kun's army
well to be frank the demon king look so much better than the prince....500% better than the prince and a 1000% better than Marx so i'd say the MC this time lucked out

Users who are viewing this thread