I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
Beelzebuth's pained expression on pg. 13 broke my heart T^T

The last bit wasn't in the novel, I'm glad they added more nuance to Lilia's character!

Welcome back PUNI team! Thank you for this chapter!!

The most terrifying thing about this isn't that Lilia is also a reincarnator, it's that Lilia is a reincarnator who has every line memorized word for word.

@Paradoxicull The only problem on that is, Aileen is one too, she may not know all the lines, but she is not following the route, she is creating her own route.
And Lilia will probably get distressed at the time since she might discover that, and will ask Aileen why she isn't following the route (hopefully no, I saw it happening on other manga, and it was pretty retarded imo), she may even try to approach Aileen or maybe try to remove her by all means with the objective of put everything like it was in the game.

I would guess that she (Lilia) wouldn't know how to create her own life's route.

Double-page supporter
Guys...I think she might be cray.
Really, really craaaaaaay.

And the party! Aaaaaaah~ can't wait!

So both of them reincarnated???!!! WOOOAHHH!!!!!! Not the typical isekai story!!!!

Double-page supporter
to have reincarnator who memorize every words and events and reincarnator who understand the story its different
MC is just playing for fun and not so intense like that bitch...
but she create her own route, her own fate, while that bitch thinking every event is already scripted for her and she just following it....
and that bitch still didn't realize that her "route" for demon king is already sealed off even before she made direct contact with him....
i wanna see her "you're fuvked up" face now....

Dex-chan lover
I doubt it would happen but I really hope she gets destroyed

Users who are viewing this thread