I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
....and this why Gods...be more selective with who you want to send there...no need to Truck-kun to hit all these dickwad and bitches over there....just send them someone like Kazuma since it will be more entertaining to watch lol

Withdraw! Withdraw! 🤣🤣🤣😂
I bet when they married and have children, she will be the tough love parent instead of the demon king 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
cmon guys dont be rude blame the bad parenting the world has offered even if its not real practice not being a ass because this happens in real life have yoy ever thought about it why people bully one another? she needs help not to add more fuel to fire this is why we cant have nice things...

unless your rich you can have nice things
He sometimes gives off Yandere-ish vibes 😂
I also see plenty of people salty with the "cliche 'plottwist'". Gotta say, is it even a plottwist? I saw it coming. I mean, reincarnated into a specific videogame? Chances are, it happened to more than one person...

@imfromkissmangabutitsgone

Oh, oh, me, me, memememe!! I know this one!!
Ehem According to psychologists, it's "because of circumstances", such as "because they have a shitty situation at home".
Guess what? That's bullshit 😁
See, I had a shitty situation at home. And yet, never, not once, did I wake up and said "y'know, I feel like turning the life of an innocent classmate into a living hell. After all, my situation at home is shitty, so fuck him".
People make choices. Those choices are, indeed, influenced by our circumstances. But ultimately they are still OUR CHOICES. So fuck "circumstances". You can never defend a bully in front of me. You have no ground.
You're both right.
Having multiple bullies from different homes and upbringing, it's pretty random. There are good people from pathological families/middle class/wealthy and absolute monsters.

But letting your little shit roam freely without consequences is a parents "job".

Maybe if someone would notice they are "bit off", tragedies would be avoided (one of my bullies from primary school, while being adult now end up killing some dude by smashing up his body with CRT TV while he was still alive) or they were offered help solving their problems.

Also:
AXW6WSu.jpg

Dunno much about her a part from the manga, her life seems familiar and if given a chance like this, would probably do exactly the same.

Yes, she wrote the letters, but only because Aileen was supposed to send them to push the story forward, because her character was evil. Aileen also removed her progress in both character and relationship by not becoming the "Holy Maiden".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread