I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

wow, the manga had some changes from original WN,
she recovered the past memories at the end of first arc.

Double-page supporter
thank you so much for another chapter finally love this one so much !!!!

Dex-chan lover
Soooooooooo, saw the raw of ch 12
Claude beat the shit out of kusoprince
Aileen, realizing where this is going in the game, tried to calm him down.
He still got too emotional and transformed into dragon.

He has the Beast's 'don't look at me' self-hatred moment.

Thot came in 'oh pitiful demon lord, I'mma finish you off nao'
Aileen tanked the stab, something about the heroine losing her qualification for using the holy sword on a human, and that Aileen actually is related to the past holy maiden, so she basically 'stole' the sword from the Thot.

Aileen then managed to make Claude turned back to his human form (naked, causing her to blush and look away)

Then the two got married.
Aileen's dad basically convinced Claude like this.
Claude: I don't want to be king.
Dad: Well, y'see, she will marry whoever become king.
Claude: I will become king then.

Although it's not the end of the story apparently :v from the comments it seem it's the end of vol 1 of the LN, and from vol 2 onward is the fluff married life with those two.

@WhimsiCat
So wait, uh, a whole volume of fluffy marriage? How does that even work? A compilation of slice of life stories? I mean, that's fine with me actually. But I think MC mentioned something about how Claude was only conquerable on the second phase or whatever, so supposedly there were more "materials" from the otome game for another volume. But I'm sorta not into having "villains" in a married life, y'know. Those are annoying as heck.

Dex-chan lover
@BobbyWibowo
Didn't read the WN/LN so no idea.

But it's fairly obvious Claude's already captured given how much he totally is in love with Aileen.

mrf

I see 3 spoiler button in a row so I'll one to the collection
so the are going to get married eh...

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat

Apparently it won't be 100% fluffy married life; the plots of later WN arcs are still adventure/intrigue based. Like Arc 2, when a rebel demon from a neighboring country refuses to submit to Claude and demands Aileen's life, otherwise the demon'll destroy said country. In addition, Aileen suddenly remembers the country was also the setting of the otome game's sequel, which also had a Last Boss to defeat. So naturally she wants to investigate to prevent the country's destruction and protect Claude's reputation as ruler over all demons.

Ponders if Lilia's awakening to past memories will alter her future of becoming a holy maiden and switching it to Aileen.
LIlia seem like she will probably become a even more twisted person than the game version.. but with events happening more or less the same route.. maybe the game's original Lilia was also sharing similarly twisted traits?

The Line "spoil you 'till you completely corrupted" may sound terribly lewd, but I like the line from the LN translation better, it sounds much more sweet and cute. Each their own I guess.

Double-page supporter
Hmm, can't we just have the demon king wipe out the entire kingdom? Surely a well placed earthquake is capable of killing 90% of their population.

Fed-Kun's army
Omg, I've only just realised. the ch4.5 omake, Claude's mood can be represented through plants as well! Man, that's so cute I love this couple.

amazing. the attitudes of otome game protag and the villainess is literally just the embodiment of the tiktok meme for Tall Girl.
"You think YOUR life is hard?! I'm a 6'1" junior in HS who wears a size 13 shoe-- IN MEN'S. BEAT THAT"
"I have cancer."
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Group Leader
pg 4: awwww cute pokemans :>

and of course she remembers her past life too. meh. whatever. just annoying lol

Dex-chan lover
@Kazumaik Seems unlikely in the original game the player character would be twisted. It would alienate most of the potential buyers of the game. Aileen was supposed to be the main villain/antagonist of the game. However, Truck-kun hit an annoying, greedy bitch to replace Lilia with. She's taking full advantage of the player character position, which is basically a blessing, and doing whatever she wants. Ironically enough by doing that she's also changing the future, just like Aileen, because in the game Lilia must have been a pure character and a victim of attacks, not the author of attacks. She just assumes everything will go like in the game, no matter what she does, not realising the path is already diverging largely. In this chapter she even imagines she will have Claude as well.

Users who are viewing this thread