I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
Man another entitled heroine that destroys everyone around. At first I thought she was just a bitch but now she's a bitch that should of known better. Too bad no holy sword for you

at least she's playing her role very well. she's not one of those typical stupid heroine who's ignorant and act recklessly. this is the first time i found a heroine like this in this genre

That's the worst possible way you could reveal the the demon king and the prince's brother "my bro- no the demon king" what that's the worst way to reveal that why do they even need to be siblings

Fed-Kun's army
@everyusernameistaken Are you sure you're paying attention to this manga?? He was revealed to be the brother of the crown prince when the demon king was revealed. So it's common knowledge.

“I wish to spoil you terribly until you’re completely corrupted “
Ahahahahaha.
This is so good

the supporting cast is too freakin wonderful and hilarious, i love keith and bel, and almond is toooo funny omg
jasper and isaac's gang are such lovable characters too! their dialogue is so good hahah

begine thot! Aileen is a poor cancer patient and ur stupid ass just got hit by truck-kun

cmon guys dont be rude blame the bad parenting the world has offered even if its not real practice not being a ass because this happens in real life have yoy ever thought about it why people bully one another? she needs help not to add more fuel to fire this is why we cant have nice things...

unless your rich you can have nice things

Dex-chan lover
He sometimes gives off Yandere-ish vibes 😂
I also see plenty of people salty with the "cliche 'plottwist'". Gotta say, is it even a plottwist? I saw it coming. I mean, reincarnated into a specific videogame? Chances are, it happened to more than one person...

@imfromkissmangabutitsgone
have yoy ever thought about it why people bully one another?
Oh, oh, me, me, memememe!! I know this one!!
*Ehem* According to psychologists, it's "because of circumstances", such as "because they have a shitty situation at home".
Guess what? That's bullshit 😁
See, I had a shitty situation at home. And yet, never, not once, did I wake up and said "y'know, I feel like turning the life of an innocent classmate into a living hell. After all, my situation at home is shitty, so fuck him".
People make choices. Those choices are, indeed, influenced by our circumstances. But ultimately they are still OUR CHOICES. So fuck "circumstances". You can never defend a bully in front of me. You have no ground.

Users who are viewing this thread