I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Possible WN spoilers for Lilia and Cedric
Somehow they embarrass the prince at a very public event, showing what a dunderhead he is. Lilia makes a pass at Claude and he reciprocates by teleporting her into a septic tank

Dex-chan lover
Claude is the Demon King but ou MC is pourely a DEMON!

So Lilia was not a despicable person before but now she is because she remembered her past life memories? Why did the story even needed that?
We, readers, didn't needed to hate Lilian as the story was going well by itself but now it seems the author is trying to push Lilian as a villain for some, so far, unnecessary reason....

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan
Wrong. She's also a two faced bitch in the WN.

@WhimsiCat
Worse than that. She did convince him because:
- force Aileen's family to politically support KusoPrince.
- leave the workload they should be doing to Aileen so shitty heroine can laze around with KusoPrince.

@Nirimetus
She is framing Aileen to make her look bad already.

Dex-chan lover
@ABCsOfLife read any reincarnated into a game world story, where it's not from the protagonist pov, and you will see that most of them are insufferable assholes, that deserve the yanderes that are heaped on them.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroageha
I was talking about early in the story not about the WN...
Before this Lilia was just a girl that seduced some guys that already had a fiancee by being cute and not by manipulating them. She was not "evil" and there was no reason for the reader to hate her but then the author pulls that "protag is also a isekai'd person" thing just to give a reason for the reader to hate Lilia by making her a megalomaniac vilain.
That was unecessary and the story was already very good without it. But you read the WN and if you say the story gets better because of it instead of being better if that had not happened then I will believe you until the manga gets to that point.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan there are quite a few stories that have similar background, without making the conniving harem "protagonist" into a reincarnated individual, and their reasons for stealing afianced people are never good, some want to watch the world burn, some just have the childish notion of hoarding all the nice things. So the fact she's stealing guys that were already engaged, is shitty to begin with, it isn't being ruined by her being trucked.

@Kuroageha That is obvious, what I meant is, she will freak out when she know that Aileen is also a reincarnatior, because she knows Aileen won't follow any set route, which already happened, tho luck or not, Lilia didn't notice that yet.

I don't remember now if Aileen was as much addicted as Lilia in their previous life to the point of knowing every single detail that might happen. If not, it may be a small disadvantage for Aileen, tho, it may be even insignificant in the end.

I just hope that Demon Lord don't go with the flow (I mean the game flow) and follow after Lilia, then again, they aren't NPCs like before, maybe Lilia is treating them like that, since most she get in contact act like dumb NPCs, or more like, programmed characters of a VN.

Dex-chan lover
[ul][/ul]@Nirimetus
They're scripted characters but only if you keep acting that script.
For example everything Lilia does is because she knows the reactions she'll get were in the script.

Aileen being the villain didn't follow the script for obvious reasons. Therefore while the original idea and the events are there the actions taken by the actors differs.

For example the Fenrir pup. In the game that's when Lilia awakens her saint powers by killing the pup's mother who came to save it from the trap.
In the story Aileen inadvertently set the pup free which in turn sabotaged the whole event from happening.

Also let's remember that Lilia did had a LIFE to live but chose to be a pessimistic selfish brat while Aileen was bed ridden with cancer trying to hold to life in vain.
For them the games had different goals.
To Lilia it was to escape reality.
To Aileen it was her last attempt to cling to life and hope to recover.

I just hope that Demon Lord don't go with the flow (I mean the game flow) and follow after Lilia, then again, they aren't NPCs like before, maybe Lilia is treating them like that, since most she get in contact act like dumb NPCs, or more like, programmed characters of a VN.
Aileen literally broke all of Lilia's flags by coming to Claude first disrupting the game flow.

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat The only double isekai'd people I read was this and the Otome game (Assuming Bakarina is Katarina, which fits your description of having unisex harem). I'm quite curious with the synopsis hidden in your spoiler. Care to tell me the title? :)

Dex-chan lover
@Eraviel : Yes that was Katarina, the black hole joke came from how 'dense' she is to the feelings of her harem + she pulls in everything near her.

As for the novel in spoiler:
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2651eh/

Here's the RAW link.

And, try to see if you can download the text from this link:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/262349412703928320/399496538243596288/01_-_Villain_Ojousama.txt

If yes, you can find up to ch 12 on the sheeprabbit's discord server :v though it's a more transliteration (keeping the exact wordings over making it cleaner English)

I had an inlking that this might be the case after last chapter, but still, that was a very nice reveal. After everything I’ve reads so far, I wholly trust this author to deliver on this concept !

I believe the wn has 3vols, and only vol1 is completely translated. So for those saying this reveal is not in the novel, it's probably a plot twist for a later volume. But this reveal certainly explains some of the shit Lilia pulls later on.

THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. Although it's a bit close to the dukes daughter it still took an interesting twist.

Dex-chan lover
I've reread this four or five times. Every time it gets an update, basically. I think this is my favorite isekai and my favorite romance. It's definitely one of my favorite manga <3

Users who are viewing this thread