I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

The pure hearted demon king understands women better than the idiots fawning over the ho. Aileen's accidental crash course definitely did some good for him.

Dex-chan lover
https://skeletonqueen06.com/2019/05/01/arnrbkm-chapter-39/

If someone wants to read what ahead in the novel.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn it I hate it when you binge a series on a whim, become addicted and reach the last chapter translated craving more damn it.

Group Leader
@Shdill I feel you bro, I worry "That" will be cut up into 2 or 3 chapters and then the wait will be even more agonizing

I NEED TO GET MY RUSTED PITCHFORK LACED WITH POISON AND SNAKE VENOM

Dex-chan lover
truly one of the worse cliffhanger I have ever experienced

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I want to know more

@zz2000 thanks seriously he must be brain dead to be so easily convinced by Lilia despite everything. I wonder just how much he’ll lose to finally let him see that he’s betrayed the people that loved him the most.

Please someone exorcise that witch she need purification and a mountain of cotton candy (っ°Д °;)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the Prince's behavior was influences, perhaps in part, by the *rule of the world*. Even the demon king was almost ensnared when Lilia recited the line from the game. I would say that the prince had less resistance than the demon king.

Dex-chan lover
@M00N-Lite Iirc in Vol 3 you find out more of Cedric's insecurities and thus how Lilia was able to win him over with her words.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

That's not a 'knowing smirk' that's a 'disguisting smirk, full of deceit'.
I do hope Aileen wipes that smirk off Lilia's face. Or just wipes off Lilia's face entirely. mwhahahaha

When the heroine and villainess switch roles:

url

Edit: Are the images actually not working?

@ActiveInternetSandwich
You don't recall that the prince himself is at least as wicked as Lilia, if not moreso? He abused his fiance, stole her accomplishments and property, is a greedy, self-interested bigot with an inferiority complex who shirks his responsabilities, and so forth. Lilia at least pretends to be good, the prince mostly just flaunts his authority outright, while using it to shield himself. The whole thing is very peas-in-a-pod for either side.
The entire theme across the manga has been that the original visual novel that this world is based on, essentially had wickedness [ie, corrupt human authority figures] win over good [ie, peaceful monsters], and that the MC here has slowly realized that distinction between her new reality and the facade the visual novel presented, wherein it presented the protagonist and her side being good (despite the VN dropping hints that such wasn't actually true). Even just a bit ago, the MC was noting how Lilia abused Claude's feelings in the visual novel, deliberately provoking him against Keith.

Users who are viewing this thread